Tortoise and Butterfly (Swasan)

A chat conversation between Swara and Sanskaar.

✨✨✨✨✨

SWARA'S POV:

Me: You know what? I hate you!

Sanskaar: Woah. Someone’s erupting in anger. What happened to my angry bird?

Me: You knew today is my first day at college Sanskaar, but still you had to leave today out of station. I thought you’d be protecting me from your mates who were loitering everywhere to rag us but you!! Ughh…

Sanskaar: Sometimes physically is not possible Shona. But I am always with you emotionally.

Me: I want you to always stay beside me like a shell Sanskaar.

Sanskaar: But Shonu, it will only make you slow like a tortoise with its own burden. I’d rather be the wings of my sweet butterfly to help her achieve heights; with the vision and determination of yours, but a little effort of mine ;)

Me: Ohhh, for sure you are my wings! Because with you I feel eminently beautiful and optimistic.

********

A/N: Okay, I seriously don’t know if I was clearly able to word out my thoughts.

I just wanted to say that obviously I ain't a butterfly, but you all are definitely my wings. Without being with me physically, the way you all motivate me, encourage me in my hard times and lift me up is something I could never be enough grateful. Love you.

And Cookie madam, you are included too. I could have never been here without you. Umhaa😘😘

A very happy Valentine's day to you all! I know only few would read this, but believe me you few are really very special for me! You are my heart who always blaze, you are my watty family!♥

     ✨✨    ✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨    I LOVE YOU!
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
     ✨✨✨✨✨
          ✨✨✨
               ✨