Yare Yare.... Dawa?

This is a filler chapter so it's finna be short and funny. But does not matter to the main plot. Just a filler.

Edit: This may become important later, I don't know yet.
______________________________________

I looked around at my surroundings, damn it why did I let Polnareff of all people tell me how to get back to Beacon? I turned the corner and bumped into a girl.

Y/N: "Ey bitch watch where you're going." I looked at her as she got up, nothing special, just someone about the same age as me.

Girl: "Excuse me jerk off I didn't know you were so stupid" she looked at me shocked "D-Dad"

Y/N: "Yare Yare Daze..." I fix my hat "Why is it always the annoying ones to find me?"

Some guy with pink hair, a girl with... What the hell is her hair?, And a small child come running up to help this girl who called me dad up.

Guy: "Jolyne are you okay?" He looked at me "Ah! Mr. Kujo, I'm glad we finally get to meet! I'm Anasui, I want to marry your daughter."

Y/N: "Look, I don't know who the hell you people are, so take your little band of misfits and screw off. I need to find beacon before Gramps gets annoyed at me again."

Jolyne: "B-Beacon!? You've been under a rock or something? You can't be serious. Beacon's been gone for years."

Y/N: "Yare Yare Daze... I'll just best the answers out of you."

Star Platinum comes out to punch her but her stand apparently came out and took the blow for her

Anasui: "Th-That stand! See! He is Mr. Kujo!"

Y/N: "Now who the hell are you people? I swear if Dio had sent more stupid people at me I'm going to end him..."

Weird looking girl: "Isn't that the guy the priest talks about?"

Jolyne: "Yes Hermes, so guy who looks like my dad. How about we take you to my father since you're an obvious fan"

Y/N: "Fine... If it helps me get back to Beacon. I have a friend to spend time away from obnoxious people with"

I followed them, against my better judgement. We made it to a house and as soon as we Walk in I stop and look around... This was what I wanted my house to look like when I was younger, they even had a picture of my mom.

Jolyne: "Now you sit down kid, I'm calling my dad and we're gonna find out why you have Star Platinum. Anasui sit next to him and make sure he doesn't leave or go anywhere before my dad gets here." She walked off and the Annasui guy sat next to me. I finally got a good look to him and...

If this is what the future dresses like then I want to die while I'm young

Anasui: "I know Jolyne doesn't believe that you're Mr. Kujo, but you are Jotaro Kujo aren't you? Tell me why are you so much more muscular then you were last time I saw you?"