I'll show you Justice with my stand!

I looked at the guy in front of me. Kakyoin... Dio sent him here to either lose or kill me. I'm going to bash that bastard's head into the ground. Then I hear another voice.

???: "I guess I'll wait for my turn"

I turn around to the voice and glare at them

Y/N: "And you are?"

???: "Jean Pierre Polnareff. And my stand silver chariot will put an end to you about once Kakyoin is defeated."

Kakyoin: "Shut up Polnareff"

Kakyoin's stand shoots emeralds at me and I go to block them, but they break through star platinum's chest and send me flying back towards the end of the alley. He continues his assault head on and I think for a second...

Y/N: "Star Platinum!" Everyone freezes for a second and I move out of the attack and call out star platinum and punch Kakyoin, but he doesn't move. Then suddenly everything turns to normal and he is sent flying towards the other guy.

Kakyoin: "W-What was that!? What did you do?!"

Y/N: "Don't ask me dumbass. I don't even know myself"

He kept shooting his emeralds at me and said

Kakyoin: "No one can deflect the emerald splash!"

I punch one right back at him. Ignoring my now broken hand and star platinum grabs his Heirophant Green

I get up and say

I watch as he is sent flying and I look at his friend as he takes out his stand.

Polnareff: "Silver Chariot!"

How stand was kind of like a shitty knight... Whatever I'll still kick it's ass

Y/N: "Star Platinum!"

Star Platinum: "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA"

Silver Chariot: "HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA HORA"

Our stands Duke it out while I notice their if similar speeds... I punch a piece of it's arm and the armor blew off

Polnareff: "Thanks to that now my stand is even faster!" Then all of the armor on it flew off

His stand was now a lot faster and I was having some trouble keeping up with it so I got stabbed and cut a bit.

Polnareff: "Hahaha! My silver chariot is unbeatable in this form."

I walk up to him and punch him in the dick while our stands fight. And he falls on the floor holding his sack as I use star platinum to Ora Ora him in to submission.

Y/N: "Now then... I might as well take them to the old man."

A few moments later...

After recapping what happened all the old man had was an...

Joseph: "OH MY GOD!!!!"

Y/N: "Shut up old man... Now what are these zit things in their skulls?"

He explains and I use star platinum in a risky gamble

(If you couldn't tell your boy is tired of being detailed. I'm writing this hell late don't judge)

I did it with both of them and the old man kills it with his thing, hamon or whatever

Kakyoin: "Why did you save us...? We tried killing you"

I shrugged

Y/N: "I don't know. I just felt like it" I would be fine if a sudden thing did not happen with the French man

Polnareff: "Trying to out class me huh you cheeky bastard!?" He pinned me down and did the worse thing ever...

And that's all for this chapter. Peace out y'all