Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Original Edition: Important - Please Read

Dear Reader.

Belle Morte has been chosen to be a part of the Wattpad Paid Stories Program.

It is the first in a series – a series that has honestly been a huge labour of love over the years - and to be given the chance to earn money from this book is the most incredible and exciting opportunity. I want to thank everyone who has supported me and this story so far, and everyone that I hope will continue to support me in this new program.

What does this mean for you?

It means that Belle Morte is free up to a certain point, and then it will cost some money to continue reading. The cost of the book depends on the Coin packages that you buy – you can learn more about buying Coins here: www.wattpad.com/paidstories

By paying to continue reading, you are not only supporting me and my writing, but also Wattpad's efforts to explore new and exciting ways of helping and rewarding their writers.

As I said before, Belle Morte is the first in a series, but only the first two books are included in the Paid Stories Program. This means that by paying to continue reading, you also get free access to the rest of the series, as well as future Belle Morte content.

Reading Order:

1. Belle Morte - Paid

2. Revelations - Paid

3. Hunted - Free

4. Changes - Free

5. A Belle Morte Christmas - Free

6. Winter's Kiss - Free

There is also a free prequel novella, Winter's Bite, which contains no spoilers for any of the full-length novels and so can be read at any time :)

Now, I realise that not everyone can afford to pay to read stories, and if that is the case, I still have several other free books that you can access via my profile. I hope you decide to check them out :)

I would also like to assure you all that the Paid Stories Program is not the first step towards monetising all Wattpad stories. I have seen a lot of concern from readers about this, and though the Paid Stories Program is expanding, the majority of stories on Wattpad will always be free.

So if you can't afford to pay to read this book right now, that's okay. You can still find plenty of free books on my profile. If you can afford to support me and this story, then I will do a happy dance and eat a cookie in your honour.

In either case, thank you again to all the fantastic readers who have supported me this far, and thank you in advance to my new readers.

*blows kisses*

*sprinkles pixie dust*

Bella

icon lock

Show your support for Bella_Higgin, and continue reading this story

by Bella_Higgin
@Bella_Higgin
Belle Morte is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 88 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @Bella_Higgin.