I'm sorry

THE NEXT DAY...

JADE

I woke up a bit early today because I want to prepare breakfast for Perrie and the kids. As I go to the kitchen, I'm wearing a huge smile on my face as I remember last night. I felt a warm gush on my cheeks as I know that I'm blushing. Last night was one of the amazing nights I've ever had. I open the fridge and checks what I have inside.

I saw eggs, bacon's, cheese and sausage.

'I'll make a mental note that I need to buy food for them.' I take the food out and place it on my counter. I grab my phone on the table and dial Leigh-anne's number and after three rings, she answers.

"Damn it, it's too early!" I furrow my eyebrows knowing it's not Leigh-anne's voice "Jesy?!" I asked.

"Who is this?? Why are you calling this early??"

"It's Jade... where's my sister? And why are you the one answering her phone?"

"Whoa slow down, slow down, sex maniac." She answered and I hear her waking up someone and groans "We went out with Jamie and Jayson last night to celebrate something." She added.

"And since you're using your sister's car, I drove her home and stay for the night because the four of us... correction, it's only me and Leigh-anne who got drunk last night."

"Okay then can I please talk to my sister?" I heard shuffling noises at the background and Jesy's voice waking up my sister, after a few moments, I heard Leigh-anne's sleepy voice at the other end of the line.

"Sorry to wake you both up but I need your help with something." I said "Is everything okay? Did you and Perrie have a fight?" Leigh-anne asked.

"Fight? Of course not." I smiled when I remember what happened last night "Hello?! Jade?? Are you still there??"

"Oh yeah, uhm I am, sorry... where was I?"

"I'm asking you if everything is okay?" she answered "Yeah, everything is fine and okay... excellent to be honest."

"Jade's got laid!!" I hear Jesy at the background "So, are you and Perrie okay now? Because there is something we want to ask you both."

"Ask us about what?"

"You didn't answer my question." I went silent for a while but with a smile on my face "I think everything is okay between me and Perrie. Last night was incredible Leigh-anne... it's perfect."

"Stop daydreaming of having sex with her again, you horny corn-dogs!" me and Leigh-anne laughs at Jesy's choice of word and I remember the reason why I called "Can you two do me a favour, please?"

"It depends on the favour." Leigh-anne answered "I want to propose to Perrie tonight." I waited for them to say something but all I got is silence.

"Jes? Leigh? Are you both still there?" I remove my phone on my ear to check if my call disconnected and it's not, I was about to say their names again when I hear them squeal in delight "You got balls Thirlwall!!" I heard Jesy said.

"Finally sis! You should have done that a long time ago. You better polish that ring before you give it to Perrie." Leigh-anne butted in "I will, so can you guys help me?"

"Of course we will! What's your plan?" I was about to say something when I saw Perrie walking towards me "Good Morning, Beautiful." She said and give me a peck on the lips.