The Drunken Perrie Edwards (Part 2)

JADE

I close my eyes as I feel Perrie's hand roaming all over my body. To be honest, I try all my might to push her away and fight it back but my own mind and body is not cooperating. I heard a soft giggle coming from her so I open my eyes and saw her looking at me.

"It's been a long time since I felt your body closer to mine like this babe" she said, I open my mouth to say something but no words came out "Hmm run out of words eh? I'm not doing anything yet sweetie"

A loud gasp escape my lips when both of her hands squeeze my breast without a warning "Damn it Perrie!" but she just smiled at me sheepishly and continue to squeeze it.

I won't lie to myself but I miss this feeling I have right now and the thought of Perrie being the only girl that can turn me on like this but in the back of my mind I know I need to stop her.

"Baby ah c-come on, we need to talk" I said, I push her with all my might but at this time, she is stronger than me because of the vodka she drinks a while ago "I'll stop if your voice will convince me that you really want me to stop" she lean a little closer and starts to lick my ear and suck it.

Oh my fucking tree! How am I going to do that now?! – I asked myself, I bit my lower lip top stop myself from moaning when she removes her hands on my breast and pull me a little closer to her. I look into her eyes and saw the shade of darker blue.

"I don't think I can wait until we go to your bedroom so let's do it here instead" I furrow my eyebrows at her and it's a bit too late to stop her from what she's about to do when she lay me down on top of the table "My kind of dinner babe" she said.

"Uhm honey, I ah don't think we need to do ah-" I stop talking immediately when she position herself on top of me "But I want to baby. It's been a while since I tasted you" she said seductively and I swallow hard after hearing it. She places both of my hands on top of my hand then her left hand made sure that I can't move.

"Let's have some rough and steamy sex" she said but then winks at me and speaks again "Let me rephrase that, let's have some rough and steamy make love" and with that she starts to lift my upper clothes and I can see the smile on her lips.

"I miss looking at these two babies" she said while looking at my breast, I can feel the heat on my body starts to rise, my breathing becomes labour as Perrie places her right hand underneath my bra.

"Oh fuck Perrie!" I shouted, I'm shy to look at her as I heard her giggle again. I close my eyes as I let the love of my life do anything she wants to me but then I heard voices calling my name.

'Mommy Jade! We're still here!' I furrow my eyebrows but I hear Perrie's voice again "I will make sure you won't forget this day baby"

'Mommy Jade!' then there goes those voices again. Who the hell is calling me Mommy Jade?! I can feel Perrie's hot breath on my breast when I hear a voice of a young girl.

'Mommy Jade! What are you doing with our Mommy?' suddenly I remembered something. I look at my hand resting on top of my head and I saw the phone I am holding.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled when I remembered I am talking to Louis and Amelia on my cell phone and it's on speaker mode! I push Perrie with all my might and finally did it. I look at my phone and yeah the call is still ongoing.

Shit! Shit! Shit! Why the hell did you forget that you're talking to your twins?! – I scolded myself and look at Perrie. She is smiling at me and I can tell that she's not done yet. She starts to move but I stop her.