ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ-ʙᴏʙ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɪʟᴅᴇʀ

°∘✰*°☽∘
↳ ʙᴏʀɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ↲
CHAPTER NINE-BOB THE BUILDER

VAL STAYED CRUMPLED ON THE FLOOD SHAKING AND MENTALLY HURTING HERSELF FOR WHAT SHE HAD DONE

Peter was gasping for breath as Gamora held onto him, worried plastered on her face. They looked towards the girl who was mumbling inaudibly to herself in slight horror and confusion.

She lifted up her head.

"I am so.so sorry. I-I I didn't mean to"  Val spoke. Her voice was completely raw from swallowing down her sobs.

She shakily stood up and looked at them all, taking a deep breath.

"I t-think it's time I leave" val spoke only above a whisper, afraid that someone else would happen.

"where will you go?" Gamora asked in confusion. She wasn't mad at the girl, she knew she lost control of whatever power she possessed, and she had seen her fair share of people who were once her.

"I'll go to thor help h-him or whatever" val choked on more sobs. She was completely disgusted with herself. She could have killed peter and if she did, she would never ever forgive her self. She had grown fond of the people that were before her, even if she had known then for so little, she had been watching over them like a little guardian angel.

"How will you get there? The pods gone" Peter Quill spoke for the first time. He wasn't mad at the girl either, just concerned. He was walking towards her as she was crying in her sleep, then out of the blue her hand had shot out aimed at peter and a strong force wrapped around his throat. It wasn't her fault.

"I can teleport, I am so so sorry. I should be going now I've caused all this, addios" Val said then closed her eyes, trying to locate Thor. Once she did, she found him trying to persuade some man to build his hammer. She walked towards Thor, still in the void and took a deep breath and panted her feet. Soon she came into the torn down place that looked like it's been through hell and back. No one noticed her presence she was behind hall of them, but the short man saw her.

"Hey!" The man yelled causing all eyes to turn to her. Thor looked at her in shock and confusion, Rocket the same and Groot..... well Groot didn't care.

"What the hell are you doing here!" Thor growled, stomping heavily towards the girl only to soften his facial features when seeing that her eyes were bloodshot and she was shaking.

Val just stared to the side of him blankly not really there. She was constantly seeing Peter and him struggling under her force, the scared look in his eyes, it cause her to shiver and regain herself. She looked at Thor.

"I-I'm sorry I just n-needed it get off that ship" val said her voice hoarse. Thor took note of that and brought her into a hug, he was confused on how she got here first off and concerned on why she was crying.

"What happened, val" Thor whispered to the girl, afraid that she would burst into tears. Val backed away from the hug and looked at them all.

They all looked at her and confusion, besides Thor. She looked at all of them one by one.

"I-I didn't mean to! I s-swear it was as accident" Val stuttered, afraid of what there reactions would be.

Would they call me a monster? Lock me in a cell. Kill me?

Val shivered at the thought. "I almost killed Quill"

The air grew thin, no one really knowing how to react.

Thor gave no reaction but grabbed Val's hand and gently pulled her to the group.

"Is he okay?" Rocket asked he was worried about Peter, though he wouldn't admit it, he looked up to the guy.

"Yeah-yeah I'm so sorry. So what are we doing here ?" Val asked trying to get off the now touchy subject. Thankfully they all moved on and began to say how Thor needed a new hammer and this was the place.

"So is that bob the builder" Val asked innocently, still holding on to Thors large hand.

Rocket chucked at that. Val reviving a glare at the man.

"The name is Eitri, child" The man snarled.

What the hell is it with everyone calling me a child?

"Okay Listen up her bob the fucking builder. Do. Not. Call me a child alright. Would you like me to call your shorty? Didn't think so. Now make this abnormal annoying man a god damn hammer thing before I throw you off of this place with my mind." Val spoke coldly. Everyone turned to her mostly in shock and intimidation. Rocket was the first to speak.

"You heard her. Make the thing"

Man began to talk to Thor asking about how they would make it with everything frozen. While taking a few glances at val who just glared at him, making a mental note not to have kids.

°∘✰*°☽∘°∘✰*°☽∘°∘✰*°☽∘