ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ- ʙᴏssʏ

°∘✰*°☽∘
↳ ʙᴏʀɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ↲
CHAPTER EIGHT-BOSSY

VAL STOOD IN FRONT OF THE REMAINING GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

VAL STOOD IN FRONT OF THE REMAINING GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY. She stared at each of them and they stared back.

"Oh this is amusing" A familiar voice Loki spoke causing Val's head to turn. She sent him a glare.

"So....um val was it?" Peter spoke. Val nodded. "Valentine Donavan" Peter smiled.

"Nice name. Well I'm Peter Qu-" Peter was cut off by Val.

"I know all of your names and almost everything about you" Val interrupted and the rest of the guardians gave her curious glances, so she elaborated.

"I can go to this place a 'void' if you will, umm and I can see everything basically" Everyone nodded silently. "So...you have powers?" Gamora asked.

"sure let's go with that, hey I'm gonna eat your food now. Cool?" Val replied. And headed to the fridge.

Val was upset with Thor at the moment and his brother popping out of nowhere wasn't helpful. She planed on teleporting to wherever Thor had gone off to but she knew it would at least take an hour for him to arrive, so she decided it would be fun to get to know the people before her.

"Well since you know almost everything about us... why don't you tell us about yourself" Peter asked. Val though for a moment, then nodded. "Seems fair"

"Umm my names Valentine Donavan, I'm seventeen gonna be eighteen soon, I have a thing with ending phone calls and confusing people..... and Thant's about it." Val shrugged. They were all intrigued by the young girl.

"Parents?" Gamora asked.

"Dead" Val replied.

"Oh"

"Yeah, I'm gonna go take a nap it's been a long day"
Val said then headed to the cot that was a few feet away. The guardians began to talk about Thanos and val listened in, but soon found herself in darkness.

°∘✰*°☽∘°∘✰*°☽∘°∘✰*°☽∘

Once again val found herself in the void. 

Val looked around to find herself staring at her old self.

"MOM! I DIDNT DO IT" val screamed towards her mother. She was ten at the time, her mother, father and herself lived in a small apartment down in Brooklyn. It was cozy but the way they acted to each other it was not a home.

"I DONT CARE NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM BEFORE I SEND YOUR FATHER UP" Regina Donavan yelled to her daughter. Young val stomped up to her room slamming the door, not realizing what what had been done, all she could hear was glass shattering. Slowly she open the door and walk downstairs only to see none of the windows intact. And her mother laying lifelessly on the floor, covered and stabbed with glass shards.

Both Val's screamed with tears in there eyes. The young val walked towards her mother, who was choking on her uneven breaths. She looked to her daughter.

"Y-you did this" she spoke before her lifeless body became one. Val shook her head in denial not wanting to her the horrible words her mother was saying.

I didn't do this. it's not my fault. She kept repeating it until she was interrupted by her father waking into the room with a gun in his hand. He aimed it at his daughter.

"Your a monster, you did this"

Val shook her head, sobs leaving her mouth and tears pouring out of her eyes.

"No-no I didn't. I didn't mean to I-I swear." The man only shook his head getting ready to shoot his daughter, whom he always thought was a monster from her powers. She wasn't a hero, she was an abomination to the world.

Right before the man pulled the trigger val quickly shot out her hand, a force threw the gun across the room, she was seeing red, with blurry tears, she did something no daughter should do.

She pulled his heart out.

His body fell to the floor, immediately dying on the spot. His icy eyes staring into val. Val pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around herself and cried for hours.

There was a knock on the door. Val didn't answer.

Multiple loud bangs eachoed through the apartment. Val Sheakley got up and headed to the door not bothering to clean her self up or take a look at her dead mother and father.

And there he stood in all his glory.

Dr.Brenner the directer of Brenner labs.

The seventeen year old val couldn't watch anymore she immediately retraced and began to end up back in the void, teary eyed.

Then she forced herself to wake up.

°∘✰*°☽∘°∘✰*°☽∘°∘✰*°☽∘

Val woke up, noticing how her tears were rubbed against her cheeks.

Then she noticed how she accidentally had Peter quill grasping for breath and grabbing at his neck.

She was choking him, in his sleep.

Val immediately took control and let go of Peter and then sell to the floor and held her self tightly rocking her self.

All she could do was keep saying sorry over and over the image still clear in her head.

She had lost control once again.

°∘✰*°☽∘°∘✰*°☽∘°∘✰*°☽∘