ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛ ʜᴀɪʀ

I'll just keep putting her outfits up here^
°∘✰*°☽∘
↳ ʙᴏʀɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ↲
CHAPTER ONE-THE GIRL WITH THE SHORT HAIR

I'll just keep putting her outfits up here^ₒ°∘✰*∘°☽∘↳ ʙᴏʀɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ↲CHAPTER ONE-THE GIRL WITH THE SHORT HAIR

Valentine Donovan was laying in her hospital gown on her hospital bed in the hospital room. Val hated the hospital I mean, who doesn't. It's filled with sick people, needles, and horrible food.Val knew she wasn't gonna get better no matter what her sickly sweet doctor told her.

Fifteen year old val had leukemia a horrible blood cancer that she hoped no one would have to experience the same pain she was feeling. They cut her hair about a year ago and now it was a bit longer than an original buzz cut.

Val had been in this condition for a little over two years. When she was thirteen she began to feel ill and pass out often her foster parents took her to the hospital and from then on she stayed in the hospital.

Soon after she was diagnosed her foster parents decided they didn't want a 'sick teen that had limited time' and gave her up. Of course val couldn't pay for her hospital bills herself so she worked at a place called 'Delmars' and helped on the night shifts because she was always awake and she knew some people who couldn't afford a sandwich she would always make some for them. She loved helping people and making people smile. It made her not feel sick.

Her hospital bills were also covered by Dr.Hopper who was her main doctor and with her charm and selflessness he knew that she was meant to live a great life and so he helped pay for the bills much to Val's protest.

It was around three in the morning and val was wrapping up sandwiches for her friends that she had learn to make. Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos. They were between 25 and 19 and they were sweet mistaken kids that deserved a long happy life.

As she was wrapping them she heard the bell sound signaling that someone has walked in. Val raised her head to see who would come this late. Most of the time people came towards five in the morning.

She saw a boy that looked around her age that had messy hair and bruise that was forming on his cheek.

Val smiled
Looks like the spider has come for a snack.

She has heard of the boy, Del Mar talked about him and is 'hot' aunt. She couldn't quiet remember his first name but she knew for sure his last name was Parker. She watched as the boy walked up to the counter where she stood and grab some gummy bears.

"A bag of gummy bears sounds nutritious" val said with a smile. The Parker boy smiled back and replied "oh you know the late night sugar rushes" he laughed.

"Yeah, names val" she spoke lightly. "Peter, Peter Parker" He said. She laughed. Peter looked at her wondering why she laughed. She stuck out her hand and imitated a deep voice "james, James Bond. Now that will be two dollars Parker." They both laughed at her attempt at a deep voice.

He gave her the two dollars and smiled at the girl and walked out but stopped when he heard her voice call out.

"Hey Parker! Watch for the rain. I heard spiders don't like water." She said. She knew it was a bold move of her showing that she knew about him but it was just to tempting.

Peter paled. "W-What do y-you mean?" He asked still very confused on how val could know about his identity. He hasn't even met the girl until now so how in the hell would she know.

"I don't know you tell me" she smiled and winked
then waved him goodbye.

"See you soon spider kid" she whispered to herself

°∘✰*°☽∘