ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ-ɢʀᴀᴘᴇ ᴍᴀɴ

°∘✰*°☽∘
↳ ʙᴏʀɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ↲
CHAPTER FIVE- GRAPE MAN

Val's eyes opened and there she was in the blackness once again

Val's eyes opened and there she was in the blackness once again. She saw the titan she knew as thanos standing above Loki. She winced as she had known was what to happen in a few moments.

"You know since you call yourself a god you should act like one" thanos said to the god of mischief.

"I am loyal to you" Loki basically begged and val snorted at his attempt to seem honest.

"If you were we wouldn't be here now would we" thanos replied. And val giggled at how sassy he was even though this wasn't the time.

And just like that thanos had grabbed a staff and plunged it through Loki's chest.

Val paled at the scene in front of her she began to walk towards thanos and smirked.

'Let's fuck with this walking plum' she thought as she tapped on his arm repeatedly.

The titan looked down at his arm in confusion. He felt a repetitive tap yet no one was there.

'Hi thanos you see you are not gonna win this war. I promise you. I will end you if it is the last thing I do. Though I do recommend ordering a coffin though it's gonna have to be huge I mean dude what do you weigh like a thousand and pounds' val giggled

Thanos looked around in confusion.

"Who's there" he questioned.

"My name is best to be unknown. Heard it builds character but take this as a warning you troll and shove that gauntlet up your ass and then Parrish alright. Then we won't have any problems." Val smiled but then turned to a frown when he saw him looking right at her.

She gulped. And he glared.

"Young child you have no power I am to balance the universe to create peace"

"Well like ultron said 'I think you confusing peace with quiet' and can you see me?" She asked confused.

Thanos nodded and a little bit of fear passed through her.

"Yes child" he said then smashed the 'big blue box' as val likes to call it and there was as explosion that sent her and an unconscious Thor flying though space.

And that's when val realized.

She wasn't asleep anymore. She had accidentally teleported to wherever the hell they were.

She had done this before but normally she meant to do it on purpose. Val started to panic and then panic a little more.

IM IN SPACE IM IN FUCKING SPACE AND IM WITH THOR WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! SHIT WHERES THOR?!

She found the unconscious man floating and grabbed on to him for dear life.

"Thor! THOR I SWEAR ON MY DEMO DOG IF YOU DONT WAKE UP IM GONNA MAKE SURE YOU NEVER HAVE HAIR AGAIN?!" Val yelled but got no response. She began to feel light headed. She was in space after all.

It's fine. I'm fine. If I just stay with Thor I'll end up with the guardians and then I can slap thanos back to the grape farm at least I got those tapes to Tony tho that's a positive.

And then she faded into unconsciousness. With a tight grip on a god and drifted into space.

°∘✰*°☽∘°∘✰*°☽∘°∘✰*°☽∘