Chapter 6

Here two families having their lunch together in Rakshit's home. It seemed like the wedding discussions really went on. At the head of the table, Vikram Oberoi was sitting and his one side was Ojaswani Oberoi and the other side was Aradhika Randhawa. And their adjacent seats were occupied by their  sons. And last but not the least Rinisha was sitting close to Rakshit, always touching.

"Aradhika, do you have any objection about the marriage date?" Vikram asked. Vikram Oberoi was a friend of Rakshit's father. After his father had died, Vikram had helped them to bring up their business as well as family. Now he had owned most of the company's share. 

"No, bhai. I am very much happy about it. In fact I want to see my son get married soon." Aradhika said. She wanted to see him get married as soon as possible. It's her biggest dream ever. 

"Well, it's fixed." Vikram finalized his daughter's wedding date. Rinisha couldn't be even more happy than this. After two months Rakshit would be hers forever. She nudged him with a sweetest smile. 

"Just two months! Oh my god! How we will do everything so fast. A lot of things are still pending." Ojaswani worried.  

"Don't worry, mom. I will take care of everything." Raunak assured. 

Vikram smiled at his wife, "our son will take care of everything."

"Dad, I will contact today the best event management company in this country. And I will make sure my sister's wedding will be the---" Suddenly Rakshit interrupted him. 

"Uncle, I have an opinion."

Five pairs of eyes instantly focused on him. What he wanted to talk about his marriage. It's the first time he had said that he had an opinion of this marriage. Or his mother would be the one who always took decisions over everything. 

"Yes," Vikram allowed him to continue. 

Before going to reply, he peeked up to his mother, "I wish to get married in India." His mother looked at him, shockingly. She knew exactly why he wished to get married in India. It's actually not for his marriage, it's for his past life. He badly wanted to go back and find out what he was. 

Rinisha asked confused, "what for India? London is the best. Or if you want, we could choose any other place. But, India.....I don't think it's a good idea."

"She's right, Rakshit." Raunak agreed with his sister. "India is not a good choice."

"No, Raunak. It's his wish to get married in India. Maybe he has his reasons, right?" Vikram asked.

"Yes, uncle. I have...." Rakshit felt a little happy as someone understood him.