(A/N)

Hellooooo my favorite people in this whole fucking world!

So as I announced last chapter, I wanted to have a contest for the cover picture. I only wanted to do it if more than 4 people were interested but luckily there were atleast like 10 people, and maybe more will come!

The drawing has to belong to one or multiple categories below:

• Boku No Hero Academia
• Bakusquad
• Dekusquad
• (Y/N) (L/N)
• Any character with (Y/N) (L/N)
• The Sensei's
• (L/N) Family
• A chatroom with the BNHA characters
• Cheesus (cause hell yes)
• Any ships
• Anything with BNHA on it

You can merge them too, so maybe like (Y/N) and the bakusquad together. Or Bakusquad and Dekusquad together. Whatever you like!

Now whether or not you can draw doesn't matter to me. You can put in a stickman drawing with red hair and call it Kirishima and Ill still love it so please do join in!

Theres also the possibility to edit pictures! So you won't have to draw, just make a picture look fancy or something lmao. Idk there are plenty of ways to make a cover, and every way is welcome!!

Once you're finished and ready to send it to me, you could make a book and put the picture in it. Private message me the link to your book! Another way is to give your snapchat username to me and send it on there!

Im not sure about the timelimit yet, I was thinking maybe a month? Im not a drawer or anything like that so I have no idea how long these things take. Please tell me here how long you guys think that it will take!

If you're already done, then goodjob!! That was hella fast!! Ive seen a couple of edits already and they were great!!

Goodluck everyone!! Love you all!! Have fun!!!

Please remember to private message me the link to your book!

if you are already done and only tagged me but didn't private message me then please private message me the link! Today I figured out that it is hard to search through a fuck ton of notifications for someone who tagged me and I am not exaggerating my bros lmao.

Ends: 1st of September