I wonder how wet she is for me?

I began to kiss down her chest, sucking and nibbling, I hear her sigh. Fuck, I need more. I need those sweet fucking moans. They drive me insane.

I reach under her and unclasp her bra, tossing it behind me. Oh, Goddamn it. I'm captivated by her body. She's my kryptonite and I don't think she even knows it.

I swirl my tongue around her nipple, watching her chest arch to my lips. I sucked her nipple in my mouth swirling and nibbling, earning a soft moan. Oh, more baby girl.

I go to her other breast and do the same. Hearing those moans become louder, more of a yearning in her voice.

I began to suck and nibble down her chest to her stomach. Her sighs are heavy, as I watch goosebumps erupt all over her body.

I look up at her as I get to her navel. I dipped my tongue in, swirling. She let out a more intense moan as she gripped the sheets with her hand. That's it, baby, let those moans out for me.

"God, you taste good," I growl. "Shit." She says, panting heavily. "I'm scared." She blurts out.

I continued kissing, as I asked between them, "What are you scared of?"

"How you make me feel. How you can make me do whatever you want. How is that possible?" She whispers breathlessly.

"Because you're mine. You'll never get rid of me." I stop right above her panty line and sit up. "I'm new to this—this feeling for you, honestly this need to make you mine is very strong."

I gently pull her panties off, sliding them down slowly. "God, I'm yours, Damien." She moans. Fuck, I love hearing that. "Say it again baby girl, tell me who owns this fucking sexy body," I growl as I dip a finger into her folds. Oh goddamn, she is soaked.

"Shit," she cursed, "I'm yours. All yours Damien." God, I love hearing her say my name.

"You're soaking wet baby. Are you still sore from the other night?" I asked. See this isn't me. She's got me thinking differently now. I am in love with this beautiful creature.

I watch her shake her head no, and I bring my head down to taste what's mine. I groan instantly once I have her taste in my mouth.

I hear her moans get louder and I grab my cock, groaning when I feel her hips thrust.

"This is my cunt. Mine. Nobody touches this without my permission." I growl. And I mean every fucking word.

"God, Damien." She rasped, as heavy breaths fall out of her mouth. I swirl and groan into her pussy, causing her to thrust hard against my face. Her body began to grind with my tongue and her legs began to shake.

I know she's close, so I purposely pull away, licking my lips as I look down at her.

She pants, as she looks at me with surprise. "Oh no baby, you're going to cum with me," I inform her. I pull my boxers off and grab my cock. I look into her eyes as I stroke.

"Do you want this Ray?" I ask feeling my chest rise and fall faster. "Does that pretty fucking cunt want this?" I growl as I grip my cock harder.

"Yes please." She pleads. I gently place my cock at her entrance and groan at how wet she is now. I slowly slide in. She squints her eyes, clutching the sheets as I slowly slide in.

Once her pussy swallows my cock, I pause, letting her adjust to me. This is her second time, so she's still not used to my size.

After waiting a few minutes, I began to slowly move. Fuck, she's so tight, I can't stop the noises that fall out. "God you feel amazing," I tell her.