~TWO~

Standing up, I hear the doorknob click, I raise my head as I watch Kaye walk in

Standing up, I hear the doorknob click, I raise my head as I watch Kaye walk in. She looks back to the living room and then closed the door with a confused expression.

"What is wrong with your brother?" She asks, placing her hands on her hips. I snort, as my mind starts replaying his angered face, he had just minutes before I came inside to change. "Cole is in a shit mood. Why?" She asked as she makes a pouty face, dropping down on the bed, bouncing as she stares at me.

Pulling the shorts up over my legs, I began to laugh. "Yeah, that's one way of putting it." Her face looks even more confused. She makes a huffing noise, "What happened?" She asked as she eyes me.

"I was making fun of Jacks because Cole threw a pillow at Damien which ended up hitting Jacks in the face instead. Of course, I laughed, and well Jacks must have gotten embarrassed and started chasing me." I start shaking my head as I sat down on the bed beside her. "Why would Cole get mad about that?" She asked, laughing at my unamused face.

"Let me finish." I scold her as I try to hold back from laughing at her amused face. "So, the asshole caught me and does what he usually does. He threw my ass into the pool. Like normal, nothing new." I shrug, "They laughed and made fun of me as usual, until I got out." I slide up on my arm smirking.

Kaye looks at me, as she still tries to read my hint. Not getting 'the obvious', I continue. "I had on a white shirt and you could see my ta-ta's. Oh, and I wasn't wearing a lined bra." I add quickly as I wait for her to put two and two together. Why it would make Cole in a 'shit' mood as she called it.

She burst out laughing as it finally clicked. "Holy shit! I'm surprised those guys are still breathing!" She holds her stomach as she laughs. "Yeah well, I won't lie it did embarrass the hell out of me but that wasn't my favorite part." I began smiling. Just remembering those emerald eyes locked on my body sends a warm feeling in my stomach.

"It was the way that god-like man sitting on my couch couldn't unglue those eyes off my chest," I admit as I fall back onto my back, giggling.

"I saw him before walking into your room. You weren't even close to lying. The man is gorgeous!" she gushes. She winks giving me her beautiful smile.

"Why did Cole throw the pillow at Damien for?" She asked as she cocked her head to the side. This girl is all about details, so I'm not surprised she asked me that. She doesn't miss much.

Scoffing, "Damien had said something about Cole blabbering about you all year."

I lightly laugh as I watch her face turn pink and she smiles even bigger. "Really?" She cooed. Groaning she let out a dramatic whine, "He's killing me. Why hasn't he just fucking asked me already?" She asks, looking up to my ceiling, as we lie on my bed.