An Apologetic End

Ok guys. I'm really sorry but I won't be finishing this. I am so sorry. But it's only fair I tell you how this story ends. It's in bullet points but it's better than nothing right? 

After a couple days of peace, a disaster struck the Baby Packmen house.

A certain small goalie baby was kidnapped. 

The man under the stairs took Tobi to a dark scary cave and stuck him in a playpen. Not for Tobi's safety of course. Just to keep the babe out from underfoot. 

Jost panicked and ripped the medallion away from Jermone. He promptly smashed it which made Olivia appear.

When she was told what happened all the pipes in the house creaked as she struggled to hold her anger down. 

She used Tobi's plush soccer ball for a tracking spell. 

That's when the basement started to flood. Olivia lost control when she saw where Tobi was. 

Babies DO NOT belong in scary caves! And it was all her fault that Tobi was in a scary cave. Especially that cave. That cave had Imbibe Bats. These bats were like vampire bats but they "drank" magical energy.  

First of Olivia hates bats. Second of all if  you know the right spells (which Barnett does) you can drain the magic they drink and bottle it. And then if you use it correctly (in a beyond complex potion) you can assimilate the magic into your own mana. It will become part of you. Woven into the very fabric of your mana core. 

But anyways she angrily planned a single person attack on the cave much to the adult boys annoyance. She ended up threatening them that if they did not stay she would encase this entire house in ice and for fuck sake Jerome I've faced worse odds on worst days. 

She didn't end up going alone. She agreed to take Josh. He swore he would listen and get Tobi out of there as fast he as he could. She gave him a hollow orb filled water with the order to smash it as soon as he got his arms around Tobi. It was water from the pool with some herbs and magic in it. It would take the pair back to the pool at the vacation home. 

Before she left with Josh, she left a test tube holder with 6 different colored vials on the counter. Each had a label with the name of one of the babies on it. Next to it was a note. "Have the babies drink this as soon as Josh and Tobi return. It will work. This will work." Next to that note was a sticky note folded in half. In a shaky hand was written a Jerome. Inside the folded scrap was even an even shakier script that said 3 words, 8 letters.  

Josh and Tobi made it back. Tobi was dirty and had a couple of cuts and was very dehydrated not to mention starving. Josh had smashed the orb and in the matter of a nanosecond was at the bottom of the pool. The baby in his arm shriek and nearly drowned when the chlorine touched his cuts. Josh kicked off the floor and rushed the tot into the house where he found Jerome sobbing on the kitchen floor. Simon and JJ hugging him tightly. 

Why else would she leave that not if she didn't think she'd die!

Olivia wasn't fighting. She was flirting. She was flirting with the man who she hated more than anything. She was holding his hand, batting her eyelashes at him and giggling. She was giving up her long-held dream of true love to save her friends and... her true love. 

Barnett couldn't be happier. His planned worked! Not in the way he intended but who cared! He got the planned outcome! He won! He always won! He now had control of the most powerful teen girl in the world.

In the end, all the babies went back to normal. They remembered what happened. They all just laughed about what happened. It didn't scar them too much. Simon and Josh went on proper dates and eventually got married. Jerome didn't recover until a girl popped up on his Florida doorstep. He opened his door and saw Olivia standing there hands wringing and head hung low.

Jerome screamed in joy and picked her up. He spun her in circles before connecting their lips in a soft kiss. Olivia sobbed into the kiss and clung to him, her arms around his neck and in his hair.

You love me? I wouldn't have written it if I didn't. 

Olivia wrapped her legs around his waist and explained that it had taken the last 6 months of undercover investigation to get enough evidence to prove who Barnett truly was. She has to flirt and date and pretend she loved him to get him to talk and trust her alone in his castle. He was working with her countries version of the FBI. They didn't trust him and were willing to listen to Water Princess. 

In other words he was in jail and she was free to be with Jerome. If he still wanted to be with her after the hell she put him through. Jerome laughed and kissed her again. Of course

So yeah. That's what happened. I hope this is ok. I mean I know it's not but I wanted to finish this before the decade was up. I hope y'all enjoy. I know it's not what you wanted but it's what I can do.

Again I am so sorry. I wish I could have done better.