Best Friends.

HEY Y'ALL I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK!!!!!!

Well last time we saw a new character and heard another. I hope y'all like them. The outfit shown is not Olivia's. It's the character you are meeting. Now

--------------------------------------------

Mitch grabbed the end of her fish tail braid and giggled, "I tayed you pretty!!"

"Mitch, sweetie, I'm not...." the girl began.

"OLIVIA!!!"

***********************************

"OLIVIA!!! What are you doing??" said another voice. A girl with short, dark hair was walking toward the Olivia.

Harry tucked his thumb into his mouth and kept playing with Olivia's necklace. "Sofia. Chill. They are just toddlers."

Olivia looked down at Harry. He had fallen asleep. "Mitch baby, where is your Biggums and why aren't you with him?"

Mitch's little face darkened. "He yelled at me."

"Sounds like you," Sofia snorted.

Olivia snapped her head over to look at Sofia, "What do you mean by the that?!?"

"Well it's not like you ran away a couple months back because you got yelled at."

"Hey. You came with me," Olivia said, glaring at her.

"Oh shut up. You love me," Sofia said hugging the other. The two had been best friends all their lives. While they had a reason not to be separated, they were always together.

Olivia rolled rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to the babies. Harry was sleeping and Mitch was looking at the end of Olivia's braid like he wanted to bite it.

Olivia flipped her hair away from the toddler, "Mitch, where is your Biggums?"

Mitch giggled and pulled the braid back to him. "Wid Sighin."

"Mitch. Where are they? You can't stay with us. Jerome is going to be furious when he finds out all y'all are gone!!"

Mitch pouted for a moment. "Baby store. But I no baby. He baby!!" he said pointing at the sleeping Harry.

"Baby store? Oh. Come on Sof. We are going to Baby's R Us."

Sofia rolled her eyes but followed Olivia out of the store. The girls walked by the fountain where Tobi was playing.

"TOBI," yelled Mitch causing Tobi to turn around and Harry to stir in Olivia's arms.

Tobi walked over to them and stood by Sofia. "What?" she asked the toddler.

"Want Joshy!" Tobi said.

"Ummm Joshy's not here right now, we can take you to him," Sofia stuttered.

Olivia was giggling and rocking Harry at the same time. Tobi nodded and grabbed Sofia's hand.

They began walking to the store when a boy yelled "I FOUND THEM!!!"

Jerome and Simon came running to the 2 girls. "What the hell are you doing with these 3?!?" Jerome asked getting in Olivia's face.

"HEY. DON'T TOUCH HER!!!" Sofia yelled pushing Jerome away.

"I WASN'T GONNA TOUCH HER. I WANTED TO KNOW WHY SHE IS HOLDING MY BABY BIGGUMS AND HARRY AND WHY DO YOU HAVE TOBI?!?" Jerome shouted.

Olivia pushed her way between the two, "Alright. Stop it! You two. Jerome grow up. I know you're worried about them but chill and Sofia, it's fine he didn't lay a hand on me."

"Look. We caught Mitch and Harry in Hot Topic. And Sofia pulled Tobi out of the fountain."

Just then a voice hailed them. "HEY GUYS. LOOK WHO I FOUND IN THE PET SHOP!!"

"JOSHY!!" Tobi yelled in joy and ran to the boy. Josh picked up the boy and swung him in the air and hugged him.

"BIGGUMS," shrieked Vikk and Lachlan running into the boy.

Jerome glared at Sofia but picked up Vikk and settled him in his arms. Lachlan hugged Jerome's legs.

Simon came over to Olivia, "Can I have Harry?"

"Of course!! He gets a bit heavy after a while!!" Olivia said, flashing a smile to Simon. She moved to put Mitch down but he grabbed her head with no intent of letting go.

***********************************

I hope y'all like it. Sofia is based on my irl best friend Forevermyself97 . She created her outfit. Guess who Olivia is based on?

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYEEEEE