Bed Time

HEY Y'ALL IT'S YOUR WATER PRINCESS. I have here the next part of the story

*************************************

Josh and Jerome walked back to Rob and Simon. The toddlers had all fallen sleep and so had the adults.

Josh walked over to Rob and shook him, "Dude. We gotta get these kids in bed."

"I'M AWAKE," Simon yelled as he jumped up. That woke up all the babies. The house was became full of the cries of over tired toddlers.

Harry was wailing at the bottom of the pile of babes, "OUT, OOUUUUTTTTTT."

Simon pealed the layers of babies off Harry. He handed Vikk and Preston to Rob. Tobi soon got free and ran to Josh and buried his face in Josh's leg. Mitch saw his "Biggums," and jumped out as fast as he could. Simon picked up Harry and Lachlan.

Lachlan immediately began screaming, "MINE. WHERE MINE GO. WANT MINE."

Vikk began to cry louder as well, "Nooooo. Don't want here. Want not here!"

Mitch was perched on Jerome's shoulders, yawning, "Biggums," he said as he hugged Jerome's head.

"Jerome, your hands are free can you..." Rob started.

"Yeah dude. I got Vikk if you want."

"Thanks. I want to get Preston back to bed."

Rob handed the tiny, squalling boy over, and walked out of the room. Simon was looking at Harry and then to Lachlan. Lachlan was swinging his fists and was still yelling about his "mine."

"Joshy....." he said trailing off.

"I got him," Josh said leading Tobi by the hand. Josh took Lachlan out of Simons arms, holding him around his middle. Lachlan began to kick and scream. He was throwing a full tantrum about wanting what ever "Mine" was.

Tobi just looked up at Josh and Lachlan. With his free hand he rubbed his eyes. "Tobi, can you go your bed. I'll tuck you in when I get Lachy to quiet down?" Josh asked. Tobi just shook his head. "Alright, let's together go then." He carried Lachlan out, with Tobi leading them.

Jerome then looked at Simon "Good God. Lachlan's gonna be handful."

"So is Harry," Simon replied looking down at the whimpering toddler in his arms. "You tired buddy?"

Little Harry nodded, rested his head on Simons shoulder, and began to play with his own hair.

At this moment Mitch reached down from Jerome's shoulder and to hold Vikk's hand. "Shhh. No cry," he said in his baby voice.

Vikk looked up at Mitch with teary eyes, "Be friend? Misses Wachy."

"I be friend. You tee Wachwan toon,"

Jerome smiled at them. "I should get these two down."

"Yeah dude. Harry's just about asleep," and as if to prove Simon's point, Harry whimpered about his bed.

"Off we go Baby Biggums and Little Vikkstar," Jerome said to the two.

"No. You Biggums. I Mitch."

"Alright. You're Mitch and I'll be Biggums," Jerome said to the toddler attached to his head.

He and Simon walked out of the living room and up the stairs with their charges in tow.

*************************************

And that's that. I hope y'all likes it and please tell me if you have any ideas.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYYEEEEEE