Fitting in

I wake up and try to move my right arm but can't, because it is hand cuffed to a bunk bed. I shake my head vision is blurry I move my hands so the handcuffs shake, moments later footsteps make their way closer to me i blink my eyes a few times. "Your alive." Rick says as he makes his way closer and un cuffs me, I try to sit but i groan and lean over holding my head. I just stare at him in awe, he takes a few strides over to me and waves his hand in front of me. "Y/n?"

"Oh- sorry I just- where am I?" I stutter out quickly. He nods and starts to walk out of the room.

After a quick tour I met everyone, even though I already knew them!! But they dont have to know that. I got a job for today to see if they trust me. I have a kill walkers at the fence with Maggie and Glenn. So third wheel here I come...

~~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay it wasn't that bad we mostly made jokes but then a scream came out from the prison. In unison we all ran back to the prison there were walkers in the courtyard. We all ran into different parts if the building i ran in alone through a door to the left. Its really dark ugh! Do I die here? Really? Nah. I took another left to meet a zombie right around the corner, and yelped not expecting it. I killed it after struggling with the thin blade in my hand. I turned the other way and ran like my life depended on it. Cuz it might. I turn to see more than a dozen walkers chasing me, I almost miss a storage closet and then proceed to get in it and cut my arm on something. Oh yeah tetanus here I come. No but seriously I could have just died... What happens if I die and this isn't a dream? Am I dead in real life? Will I ever see my family again? I finally decide to lay down and take a nap...

Okay i finally updated because i didnt think people were gonna like this but one person did. and this chapter... its kinda iffy but the next one will be better.