1: The Arrival of The Ancients

Start from the beginning

The first woman doesn't bother scanning the crowd, knowing who she's looking for won't be present here. However, the other two light up with joy at seeing who they're looking for.

Greece and Cyprus stare agape at the second woman. Well, after Cyprus wakes Greece up that is.

"Mother?" Greece asks sleepily. "This isn't how my dreams usually go."

"That's because it's not a dream!" Cyprus says, nudging the other. "That's really mom!"

Meanwhile, the Baltic woman is hugging the three Baltic nations, tears rolling down her face. "Look at you three! So strong! I'm so proud of you!"

Estonia and Lithuania are in shock, and Latvia is confused. He doesn't know or remember this woman, but the other two do.

"What is going on?!" Germany asks, heavily confused. He doesn't know any of these people, and he doesn't know why the other nation's know them either.

"In due time Ludwig, we are waiting on three more to join us," the Germanic man, Adelwulf says.

"How do you know my name?" He asks, just as the final three arrive, two men and one woman.

All look rather similar, with dark skin and hair. The woman is dressed in Native American clothing, with feathers and beads braided into her hair. Her appearance makes England, Spain, and France pale. The first man is dressed as an Aztec warrior. His eyes narrow at the sight of Spain, who swallows thickly and pales a bit more. The final man is dressed as Incan nobility, and by this point Spain is ghostly pale. Sitting next to him, Portugal can hear him muttering rapid chants and prayers in Latin.

"We are the Ancients," Adelwulf announces, gathering all attention in the room to him. "And we have come to stop you from making a grave mistake. But before we begin, we are missing several key people."

"We will also be relocating you to more comfortable environment," the Greek woman announces. "If you are not relocated, you may leave the building."

With that, a blinding flash of white fills the room. When it dissipates, the Ancients as well as Scotland, England, France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, North and South Italy, Austria, Hungary, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Greece, and Cyprus are somewhere else. The room is furnished like a giant lounge, with an enormously large white canvas screen pulled down over one wall. There's an enormous sectional couch five yards/meters away from the screen with a large coffee table in between the two. On the coffee table is a projector and large cushions litter the available floor space.

"Sit down and make yourselves comfortable," the woman names Genovefa invites the nations. As several nations sit down, filling up about half the couch, the Scandinavian, Native American, Egyptian, and British women begin chanting.

First to appear are Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus.

"Mama!" Ukraine and Russia exclaim at seeing the woman with platinum blonde hair. They run up to hug her, leaving Belarus to stand awkwardly. She, like Germany, knows nothing about these people.

Them Iceland, Norway, Prussia, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein come.

"Mor!" Gasps Norway, who is hugged by the Scandinavian woman. Iceland joins Germany and Belarus in the 'clueless and confused' trio.

Liechtenstein and Prussia run to hug Adelwulf with shrieks of "Vati!" Switzerland is pulled into the hug as well.

Next China, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan arrive.

"Romulus! Anya!" China exclaims at seeing his old friends.

"Yao!" Rome hugs China. "It's been so long, old friend!" China is stunned silent at seeing the rest of the Ancients.