Chapter 2

Neel's Narrative:

It's been two years since Lily has left my side. I've been looking all over the world for her and I don't have a clue to where she could possibly be. But, I had to stop thinking about her in order to get things back into order. I found out some shit that happened and the reason that Lily actually left. Let's just say that I went the fuck off that night that I came back to my empty home.

*Flashback Two Years Ago*

I screamed the moment I read the letter. The love of my life literally walked out on me and at this very moment I can't even blame her. I left her here in Houston without any type of protection and the fact that MY pack is still following my father after death. I put my woman in a very unsafe position and I feel like complete shit about it. How could I leave the woman that I love behind to fend for herself? I should have been here with her. I should have been able to confide in her when I felt like things were getting to heavy for me to carry on my own.

I just sat in the living room thinking about where Lily could've gone. I knew that she wouldn't go back to LA and I don't know if she ever kept in contact with her biological father. I continue to think of every possibility that my mate is somewhere out there or that she could be walking in the door at any given moment to claim that she was trying to teach me a lesson. I heard a knock at my door, but I didn't dare try to get my hopes up. I knew that it wasn't Lily, it was Alexis.

I opened the door.

"What is it?" I asked. I wasn't in the mood for this bullshit right now.

"Look, we need to talk about Lily." she said with a slight attitude.

"First of all, don't waltz your ass to my fucking door step with a fucking attitude then have the audacity to say Lily's name as if it's filled with venom. So fix it or I'll fix it for you." I said.

She immediately checked herself before she said anything else. Alexis knows how I am, but for her to act this way towards my mate lets me know that something happened while I was away.

"I'm sorry, Alpha. But we need to discuss things about her and this pack." she said.

I let her walk inside of my home and I sat on the couch. She sat in the chair across from the couch.

"Look, I know that you love Lily. Hell, everyone in this pack knows how much you love Lily, but I think that it's best that you let her go, for good." she said.

I looked directly at her and the first thing I knew was that I pushed her on the other side of the room with her pack pressed deeply against the wall.

"What the fuck happened during my absence?" I asked in anger. At this point, I was fucking livid. I know that Lily wouldn't just up and leave for no reason, but I need someone to tell me the truth even if Lily isn't here to tell me herself.

Alexis looked petrified at the way that I was looking at her.
"What. The. Fuck. Happened. While. I. Was. Gone?" I asked again.
"Sir, I told her that she needs to leave. She has brought this pack down. We lost our former leader and everyone in the pack is worried about you. That girl is nothing but trouble." She said.
I grabbed her by her fucking neck and pushed her up against the wall.
"You have no fucking right to say any of that shit to her. First off, my father was a fucked up person. A person that no one in this pack barely even knew because he was hiding his true nature. He didn't give a flying fuck about none of you, hell he didn't give a fuck about me. Lily,protected this pack and she protected you even though you were her body guard." I was squeezing the living shit out of here.

I let go of her neck and dropped her on the floor. She grasped for air.
"If anything happens to Lily, I will fucking kill you myself. Get the fuck out of my house." I said.
She scurried away and ran far away from me. I really hope that Lily is doing ok.

End of flashback

I've searched and searched everywhere. I even tried to reach out to her mother, but her mother ignored my prayers. Her father doesn't answer any of my calls and I know they are the only ones that knows where she is. I tried tracking her phone only to find out that her number changed. It's as if she fell of from the Earth. But I won't stop at nothing to find my Luna.