•FIVE•

Theia knew she didn't tire easily like a regular mortal but running all the way to the Avengers tower should had done something to her, but it didn't. Walking into her tower full of air as if she never even walking. Going past the front desk, Theia snuck her way towards the elevators. Creating a red see through shield around her self she walked into an elevator unseen.

"Perfecto!" Theia smirked as the red energy laid dust like on her hands. Pressing the top button the elevator made a sound and went up. As Theia stood awkwardly and on alert she thought back to Tessa. Did Tessa live at the tower? If she did where was her room? Is any of her friends besides Mr. Stark at the tower?

Questions swirled Theia's Head but stopped once she heard the ding of the elevator.

Stepping out Theia recreated the red see through shield protecting her from being seen.
Walking sleuth cautiously Theia found herself in the living quarters of the tower.

Looking through each room she finally stumbled upon her sisters room. It was a clean gray room and a purple comforter and an avengers poster on the way marked with sharpie saying 'fuck it up Kenneth fuck it up.'

"Really Tessa?"
"I swear on my mothers grave if that is you ms. Fletcher I will kick you off my team." The stern voice of Tony Stark spoke from behind Theia making her jump, still invisible to the human eyes.

"Uh, no?" Theia gulped as she looked at Tony who had annoyance written across his face.

"Show your self kid."
With that Theia stopped using her power and became visible again.
"You know your sister can do that too."
"It's a defense mechanism. Mines a bit different but ultimately we become invisible."
"Can I have a blood sample- I mean what are you doing here?" Tony shook his head.

"Blood sampl- oh I came here to tell you that my parents let me join the team!" Theia smiled with happiness.
"I've never been on any kind of team before!" Thr young girl exclaimed as her hair went wild with different colors and her skin glowing red.

"Why do you all glow when you are excited?!" Tony groaned.
"I don't know and no Mr. Stark I am not giving you a blood sample."
"Tessa said no too." Tony frowned cashing Theia to shake her head at the billionaire in front of her.

"Anyways I've been working on your suit and I think you will really like it, actually I know you will cause it's designed by me." Tony smirked proudly.

"I'm sure I will!"
"Was that sarcasm?"
"And I oop..."
"What the hell does that mean?!"