•ONE•

It's been six months and forty-two days since Theia had accidentally changed her reality to where she could just sleep her pain away, not that she was counting.

She thought maintaining her crazy color changing hair was bad, yeah no this was much worse. And she couldn't deal with worse.

Ever since she broke up with Gabe Fletcher, he was trying to make her life a hell on Earth.  Hades was quaking while So was her Dad.

Wanting to just destroy him with a snap of her fingers, Theia knew she had to have self control. Just because everyday she acted more like a titan than a normal mortal girl doesn't mean she needs to go and kill her ex... in her reality at least.

Theia has killed Gabe many times in a variety of colorful methods of pain and torture. When she says no, she means no. It's fucking common sense.

Walking through the crowded halls of mortal teen humans, Theia scurried as fast as she could in hopes to get to AP Biology on time. She knows she could just warp her world around her but her parents told her there would be consequences for her actions. As there already were in small doses only she would notice. She would say something to her mother and that sentence or conversation had already happened.

Sighing she got into class and found her seat. Getting her books out Theia felt a small tap on her shoulder. Turning to her side she saw a goofy smile and brown neat hair.
"Hey we still on for Star-wars tonight?" Peter Parker asked. Nodding her head yes Theia smirked.

"Think we can get to the next-"
"Hey look the nerds are making plans. Cute." Gabe snorted to his friend.

Turning to face him Theia narrowed her eyes.
"That's it? That's your big attempt at hurting our feelings? That's just as small of an attempt as your dick dude wow I'm so fucking butt hurt I might cry just like how you did when I sucked your dick. And let me quote." Theia cleated her throat.
"There is too much spit, Mike does this way better."

With that Theia turned around and class got started. Peter smirked with wide eyes and secretly passed her a note.
"Did you really.. ya know.."

Snorting to herself Theia played it off as a cough but wrote back.
"Gross no!! It probably has diseases and really freaking small."

She tossed the note back and Peter had to cover his mouth so he wouldn't laugh.
Shaking his head he went back to taking notes as did Theia. But as class went on Peter couldn't help but sneak glances at her and hopes no one saw how red his cheeks got when he did.