Chapter 2: I get kidnapped by an elf

I would've been electrocuted and dead if it weren't for that shield that blocked all the lighting coming my way.

"Duude! Duck!" A voice said with urgency. I ducked as fast as I could. A lightning bolt came three inches above my head. I got tossed a hammer and a shield and I charged.

I knocked out the first spirit with my hammer. The next two I sent flying with the front of my shield. The rest, well, I knocked them out too. But not alone. Two kids, 15, 16 maybe? One boy and one girl. They helped me fight the rest.

"Not bad, hermana. What's your name?" The boy said.

"Leo!" The girl said. She was really pretty.

"What?"

"That is no way to speak to a lady."

"Uhh, hi. My name's Leo. This is my girlfriend, Calypso. I'm a son of Hephaestus and Calypso... well."

My jaw dropped.

"The Calypso? I've heard about you! Maple tells me stories about you! Well, she did..." My face got teary. Then it turned into sobs. Calypso came and gave me a huge hug.

"She... she was like a sister to me," I sobbed.

"Shhh, shh... it's okay." Calypso soothed me.

"Anyway, erm, who are you?" Leo asked me.

Leo looked like a Latino elf. Pointy ears, tan skin, black hair. His clothes were dirty, and his hands? Don't even get me started on those.

Calypso had light brown hair, like mine. Her eyes were brown, and she had strikingly light skin. I could see why any boy would like her.

"I'm Anamaria Valdez, I'm twelve, almost thirteen. I don't know my mom, but my Dad is, well.. was Rodrigo Valdez." I started to tear up again. "My dad... Zeus killed him and I was supposed to be dead too, but my dad threw me into a tree at the last second. These nymphs were my only family." I expected them to be shocked, but Leo was laughing like crazy, and Calypso looked like she was figuring something out.

"We're cousins! Oh my gods, cousins!" He laughed.

"What?!" I said.

"Your dad... did he have a sister?" He asked me.

"Yeah, Esperanza Valdez. Is she still alive?"

"No," his expression darkened, "Gaea killed her. But the good thing is that we're related! My mom was Esperanza Valdez, so that means they were siblings! Your mom and my dad!"

"Oh dear, you radiate power!" said Calypso, "Daughter of... Hecate? Athena? Apollo?"

"I said MOM!" I almost screamed.

"Dude, chill," said Leo, "My boy Austin at camp's mom is Apollo. He doesn't care about genders!"

"Leo!" scolded Calypso, "let's just get her to Chiron."

A warm blue glow surrounded her hands. "Sleep.." a soothing voice said in my head. I relaxed. Right before I passed out, I saw a bronze dragon. Whaaat! I thought as for the second time that day, I passed out.