"No, you are ignoring me I can say it clearly by your action" grabs his hands again to get his attention.

"Lolita, let me cook first" guk raised his voice a very little bit, tae pouts sadly sniffles slightly ready to sob.

"awv awv" tannie bites his appa's hand to let him see what he did to eomma.

"Hey lolita, why are you crying now?" took tannie from him and let him go where his food is already ready.

"You are ignoring me" said with pouty lips and trying to cry more, which is obviously not coming out for a fake.

"I am not okay"

"Yes, you are"

"Why should I have to ignore my cute lolita?" guk tries to change the mood.

"Because I said you to take me my home"

"Do you think I would do that?"

Tae shook his head quickly.

"As I said this is your home, lolita. I won't let you go anywhere. That's it" smiles and chu on his lips softly.

Tae wasn't happy with that chu, he felt there was something missing. Guk just thinking about how to spend the following days with his lolita at the same time he has important work, which is currently his teams are focusing to bring the particular person down.

Tae slowly traces his soft hands into guk's rock abs hugs him by one side and rested his head on his biceps "I am sorry" said between his sad and cute pouts.

"Why my lolita suddenly asking sorry?"

"Because I spoiled your mood"

Guk off the stove and turns to his lolita, tae just lifts his head only still his hands are hugging guk's waist.

"You are my mood maker then how could you spoil me? Oppa was just thinking of something else" guk leans to shook his nose with tae's nose.

"Don't call yourself like that" tae said with a sudden blush.

"Like what?" guk teased him.

"You know what"

"Nope, I don't get"

"Then let it be, I am hungry now. What did you cook?" pushed him lightly, licking his own lips multiple times as sniffing the good smell of food. Guk smiles at his lolita as a thought of 💭 how easily my lolita forgets whatever happened between us and come back to me for my love 💭

⏮ time skip @ after dinner ⏭

After dinner, guk washed the dishes and take tannie out for a walk with tae before he goes to bed so that tannie could sleep without any problems. After 2 hours guk walks with two puppies who can't stop playing in a single place like doing the barking competition, running competition, hide and seek game, who is gonna be dirtier. Guk adores them at first but when they denied returning home he drags them not caring about their puppy bites and hits.

When they returned home, guk puts tannie sleep in his own room. Then tae run to their room to play overwatch not care about the toys which he and tannie played still now on everywhere in the living area. Guk sighs and starts to clean the whole area, which is doesn't looks like gonna end soon 💭 Mom, I miss you already 💭

⏮ time skip @ after cleaning ⏭

After cleaning he stretched his body in tiredness, he slept well but he felt tired again just by taking care of two puppies 💭 Mom, I miss you again 💭 turn off the lights and went upstairs and sees his lolita playing with the same dirty dress not taking a bath.