Bonus Chapter: Severus

It felt cold tonight. My arms and legs feel a bit numb from the cold, but it is colder outside like when I was in the streets during winter. I tried to turn around but I was stopped by something hard between my chest; no it's not a dream, my brain isn't projecting anything for me to see. I tried to turn again but it became even more cold causing me to open my eyes. I was lying on the ground, I remember sleeping on the bed. Why am I here? I moved my body then I saw what was causing my delay of rolling over to my stomach - the fridge door. 

"That's why it's so cold," I told myself when I realized that I fell asleep by the fridge again. I was supposed to eat the fish from last night, I guess I was too tired from yesterday's activity. Aleli and I went to the cat park yesterday, there were a lot. By my age, I wasn't a big fan of playing anymore but I did like meeting new cats.

I closed the fridge door using my head, slowly but surely, not making a loud sound so Aleli won't wake up. I walked towards the bathroom to check if anyone's there, better make sure no intruders are inside. Bathroom's clear. I turned away and stretched my body long until I felt relief of the strain I was feeling. Next destination is the counter, I jumped on the stool then on the counter, checking if there's any mice again. Last time I caught one and Aleli gave me a full meal for my snack just as a reward for my bravery. I loved that meal.

Everything was clear in the counter area making it faster for me to move on to my next destination; the front door. I jumped on the plush couch and walked my way to the window, after checking the door locks which were still as it is, I saw that the sun was already rising. Time for the wake up call.

I walked towards the bedroom where Aleli was, she was with Luke. His arm was over her waist, he was pulling her closer everytime she moves away.  He's such a clingy guy, I bet he was a dog in his past life. Although he shows traits similar as dogs, I like him. He makes my Aleli happy, she used to sleep with other guys before, some one night things here and there - but when she and Luke got together, things changed. She used to be quiet at times, but now she's been singing very so often that she doesn't need to use the music player anymore. She's been generous with my food too, it's a bonus for me. I get a happy owner and get a full tummy. I sat on the ground by the bedside table and looked up at them.

"Aleli, wake up," I said but she didn't budge.

"Aleli, wake up," I tried again.

"Aleli!" I exclaimed causing both of them to flinch.

"Jesus, Sev," Aleli said as she rubbed her eyes. Luke pushing his head between her shoulder and  jaw, sniffing her scent. I wish I had a partner too.

"Time for my food," I said and she sighs before sitting up. Luke held her wrist and she smiled then turned to him, kissing his lips. 

"Good morning, home," she said and he smiled up at her, sleep still evident in his eyes. "'d morning, my princess."

"Eww. My food. PLEASE," I said making her stand up.

"Fussy cat," she said.

"Hey I heard that!" I said but she didn't turn.

"Good morning, Sev," Luke said and I stared at him.

"Morning, blue eyes."

I let him sleep again. He stayed over because Aleli's parents just left yesterday, he helped with dropping them off at the airport using his uncle's car. Which reminds me, I need to get my own way of transportation around this house too. I don't like walking around anymore, my beautiful paws hurt when I walk around too much.

"Breakfast, Sev!" Aleli called.

"I loooove breakfast," I said as she placed my bowl in front of me. Even if I love breakfast that much, I waited for her to put cereal in her bowl and then settle herself on the kitchen counter. She nodded and so I started eating my food.