4: why are you looking for a poetry book?

She slowly traces a small circle using her pointer finger at the top of her book as she read the lines that she has read before. I had no idea with what situation I was in, but I was sure with the feeling I had during that moment; 'tis love. The gentle movements of her fingers moved with grace as she turns the page of Apollo's "Bethoven". She hums as she stands on her right foot, the other tapping the carpeted floor lightly. Her lip was between her teeth as she focused on the book that was in front of her, digesting every word it provides her. She didn't realize that there was someone already standing in front of the counter. A hand slammed over the book and Agatha jumped from where she was standing, she's easy to scare.

"Reading time's over, love," Gemma said as she closed the book and pushed it aside. Her British accent thick as she reminded Agatha to "clean up the books at the applied science section, yeah?". She nodded with a smile and placed the book she was reading under the counter where her bag was. While walking down the library, she looked back at her boss. Gemma was in her late 30's already, green eyes, thick eyelashes, and pale skin. Her brown hair looks dry just because of the amounts of dye and bleach she has used before. Her face and neck were covered with freckles, it may lead down to her body but she doesn't show a lot of skin. She always wears a long sleeved turtle neck during cold days, when it's summer she'd wear a cardigan to cover herself up. Her usual and always black leggings are the answer for her leg cover up. Agatha always thought that Gemma might be hiding something; well everyone has.

Agatha reached the bookshelves where some books were on the floor, some were placed on top of the books, and some were shoved in the crevices of the shelves. She shakes her head as she ducks slowly to collect the books that were on the floor and placed the books on the trolly that she uses when there are new arrivals or just simply cleaning up the shelves.

"Excuse me," someone asked and she turned around. Both of her hands filled with books as she stood up and turned to look at the person who spoke.

"I'd like to know if the books of Knightly Thomas are already released," he spoke and gave her a warm smile. His green hoodie covering his black shirt underneath. His worn out vans left small specks of dirt on the carpet that Agatha will be cleaning later on.

"Callahan," she said softly, "Why are you looking for a poetry book?" she asks and huffs before placing the heavy books on the trolly.

"It's for work," he said and she looks at him weirdly. Although they've lived across each other for a few years now, she still doesn't know a lot about him. Agatha doesn't want to be known as a nosy neighbor and after all, Callahan is quite secretive.

"Well it's over here," she said and walked towards the front where the newly released ones are placed. "I haven't read his books yet but I'm guessing he's a great one since it's our second restock for this week," she said and faced him "It's questionable that you haven't seen them just as you walk in," she smiles at him cheekily.

"I have poor eyesight," he shrugs.

"Are you gonna buy that?" she asks him and he thought for a moment, pursing his lips to the side, making his dimple show. "I'll give you time-"

"I'll buy them," he said and Agatha nodded with a small smile. She proceeded to the counter and rang up the price and gently wrapped it for him to take.

"Is it your lunch break yet?" he asks her as she pushes her hair back. She looked at the door and saw that Gemma was almost done with her lunch.

"I just have to wait for Gemma to finish before I have my break. Why?" her hands held the edge of the counter as her fingers tapped the wood.

"Maybe we could have lunch at the Risorgimento, I just got my paycheck yesterday," he said before he folds his hands in front of his waist area.

"You're paying for lunch?" she asks with a grin on her face.