It's Time

Finally... A nice shower...

You stood in the shower feeling all your worries and grease slip off from your body. This is Heaven. Not too hot, not too cold, it was just perfect. Outside the door, which you had locked, you heard some bickering which you couldn't care less about. They won't ruin your short-lived solitary bliss! Until they began to punch each other and others were getting involved. Who could it be?

As fast as you could, you finished up and changed into those same nasty clothes you've had since you first came to the terror house and opened the door. Unfortunately, as you opened the door you got a punch to the face because one of the opponents had shuffled out the way just as you appeared. As you fell to the floor, Sally ran over and grabbed your face, "Are you dead?! Y/N! Wake up! Don't die!" she then hugged your face. You wasn't dead, just lost your balance and in pain. But with her suffocating hug, you will die.

Sally pulled away when you muffled some words into her arm and smiled to you relieved. Suddenly, she turned to the one who punched you and kicked him then grabbed his top and punched him. It wasn't someone you had seen before... Maybe? Your face began to swell up slightly in the place it was hit and you held it insecurely. He looked like B3N, except a gothic B3N. Literally every part of him was black except for his piercing red eyes. He was mesmerising! Who was he fighting? Then, the devil peered round the corner and grinned at you. B3N. You scoffed as you stood up and glared at him.

The atmosphere was tense and the group had dispersed. Sally dragged the shadow elf towards you and pulled his hair, "Apologise! You can beat up B3N but not Y/N!" you felt protected by this child which made you smile, she reminded you of a younger sibling or a cousin of some sort. His ears lowered as he bowed, "I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting him to shuffle away. That's just playing dirty-" but his apology was interrupted by the idiot as he went to you and wrapped an arm around your shoulders, "Hey Dark, when you're fighting, you gotta play dirty or else you'll never have any fun. You're too stern. Y/N here is my partner so basically you lost the fight" he stuck his tongue out. P-Partner?! No way!

The other elf became bashful and nodded before running away. Just great. If any if the killers were to be your partner, it would definately be Jeff! Not him! You pushed him away forcefully and ran away to Jeff's room for security and a break. Sigh.

After a short while of deep thoughts and endless possibilities, Jeff entered the room enraged. What had hit in so hard?! It was terrifying. You could see the steam coming from his ears as he mumbled, "Are you with B3N?" which you couldn't help but turn pink. He was jealous? But the reaction made him scoff and turn his back to you. As he was about to leave, you ran to him and hugged him from behind, "No I am not with B3N. I would never be in a million years. He said that stupid stuff earlier when fighting a black elf" you nuzzled your face into his back.

He looked relieved and twisted within your grasp to pet your head. That idiot. Your hatred towards B3N only grew from then on. How dare he upset Jeff though it was cute watching him act like that... Anyway. How dare he. Suddenly, you let go of Jeff and left the room. "Wh-Where are you going now?!" he followed you with a puzzled look plastered on his face and you took heavy steps as you waddled towards the elf. He waved to you pleasantly as he said, "Hey partner" but he didn't have the chance to finish the sentence before you punched him in the groin. He bent over and whined as Jeff watched from behind, struggling to hold back the sniggers.

You glared at B3N who only looked just as confused as Jeff had a few moments ago then left and you pulled Jeff back into the bedroom. You couldn't help it now. It was too much. "Jeff, I think I like you" yo u said as you twisted the shirt and looked at the ground. Judging by his shadow, you saw him tense up. Oh no...