Extended H

"Would you like to continue?"

You mumbled something inaudible which brought Jeff's ear closer to your lips. "I can't hear you" which made you bite your lip. You, unsure of what to do in your embarrassed state, you licked his ear and bit it. He knew what this meant. He pulled his head away and studied your face. Then he brushed himself against you and he slowly pulled your top off, revealing your bare chest and hard nipples. "I'll take that as a yes Y/N" he moved down to your chest and licked as well as teased it. Your body shakes under his touch and your mind began to blur. It made you question why Jeff was doing this. Though you knew that this was probably his motive all along. You let out moans and your arms were pressed against your head as you didn't know where to put them or where Jeff was okay with being touched. He grabbed your wrists and placed your hands in his hair. You began pulling softly but when he did something unbearably nice, you tugged.

With each tug he attackted the pleasurable area and he let out a quiet moan. His voice turned you on more which made you want him to move lower...

He noticed your sensitivity increased since your top was removed so he slowly moved lower and lower until he reached your buttoned pants. He began to unbutton them with his teeth which left blood stains on your crotch area. You whined in embarrassment and need for more. He chuckled and threw your pants and underwear off. The sudden reveal made you cover your eyes.

He put his mouth on your lever and began to bop his head in a rhythmic sequence. You held his head in your grasp and pulled many faces which made Jeff move faster and faster. He stopped suddenly which made you look at him with half closed eyes and relaxed muscles. He clicked his tongue and unbuttoned his own. You widened your eyes as you realised that he was large and about to put himself inside of your virgin rear.

"W-wait wait Jeff-" you held your hands out in front of you. He grabbed your hands and twisted his tongue in between them and you melted in his touch again. He slowly inserted himself inside you which made you wince but it didn't hurt as bad as you thought... Why?

"Whilst I was making you feel good down there little pumpkin, I was easing your rear into preparing for my entrance" he whispered as he began to thrust. You moaned louder than before and covered your mouth in fear of others listening. Jeff thruster faster and faster as his moans got louder to match yours. The two of you were in a world of pleasure. Jeff paused and turned you around, he moved from the bed to a wall and now you two were standing and you were bent over holding yourself against the wall. This position made you feel more erotic than before and now when he thruster at a quick speed you were feeling the sensation twice as much.

You both were trying to prolong the feeling and Jeff changed to slow but hard thrusts. The movements made you ask, "Jeff... Jeff please move faster... I can't take it..." and Jeff snapped into fast thrusts once again and the sudden change made you quick to lose yourself. Jeff thrusted a few more times until he also came. "Man... Y/N you're the first guy I've fucked. But I don't regret it one bit" he sat on the floor and pulled out to sit you on his lap. On the wall was your cum and you hid your face in Jeff's protective arm. Soon you fell asleep.

Jeff cleaned you up and dressed you in some sleepwear that he owned, tucked you into bed and left you in the room with the door locked. "I'll see you soon Y/N". A couple hours later you woke up weary. Your rear hurt when you sat up but other than that you were surprised by how little it hurt. Everytime you thought of what happened your face turned red and you hid under the blanket. "We screwed..." you said to yourself as you looked on the wall.

The aftermath was gone and your clothes were on the floor. Judging by that you look at yourself in the mirror and you saw yourself in Jeff's clothes. They were comfortable, easy to move in and above all, too big. Luckily the legs didn't cover your feet but if you were hanging, then they probably would. The sleeves were rolled up to fit your arm length and your hair was a mess. You noticed your skin looked smoother and you felt sweaty. "I want a shower..." you yawned as you looked outside at the night sky. Stars twinkled against the yellow crescent moon and your eyes start to water. You missed home. You missed your work for some reason. The feeling of being homesick hit you suddenly and you crouched on the floor in the furthest corner as you wept. Unexpectedly, you heard static from the TV, why is that back again?! and B3N entered through the screen.

"Aw was Jeff a little too hard on you?" he hovered over to you. "He doesn't hold back sometimes due to instincts." he smirked. His mouth moved closer to your ear as you stopped and stared at him. He then whispered, "i'd find better if I were you".