Whoops

At the entrance, stood Slenderman with folded arms and a puffed chest. You could physically see the shadows growing underneath his feet as the two of you bowed your heads...

He didn't say a word and gestured for the two of you to walk inside. As you did, you were suddenly teleported to an intimidating, perfectly laid out room. It looked like an office for giants. A giant bookcase, a giant desk, and even a giant door! There were a couple photo frames on the desk which sparked your interest but now wasn't the time to ask. He was mad.

The boss of the serial killers was mad at you, and Jeff. Will he kill you? Nah, Jeff looks like he would be an ass all the time so not death... Torture? "Explain yourselves. One at a time." he grumbled. Jeff frowned as he glared at the creature as you ducked your head in Shame. As you were about to explain yourself, Jeff spoke confidently, "I went to your house to look for something your brother had. Then, Y/N-" suddenly, Slenderman slammed his palms onto his desk and stood up profoundly; this made Jeff jump and stand back, "you will not tell their side on their behalf. He has a voice and I want to hear it." he sat back down again and watched your facial expressions change confusingly.

You gulped as you fiddled with your sleeves, "Jeff was gone for so long so I went looking for him... He was in that house with your brother and he let us come back after we got my box back" you presented the box as proof. He nodded in assurance and glared at Jeff. "You disappeared, went to a prohibited area and put Y/N's life in danger. I know you didn't ask him to come but knowing that you're the only person he's comfortable with, surely you wouldn't have disregarded him?" he snapped. His concern was like a parent's, strictly giving their child a lecture whilst showing worry and relief for their return. You couldn't help but notice the frames again.

Jeff sighed and shrugged, "sorry" he looked away as you and noticed your curiosity. He poked your shoulder to get your attention, "There's nothing special on them" which made you feel embarrassed and look down at your feet. Slenderman rubbed his head as he realised what was going on, "you're never going to learn. Jeff, you can't go out for a month" which was when Jeff began shouting.

The sudden change of volume kind of scared you, "What the Hell!? Am I some kid to you? I am a full grown adult! I don't need some damn grounding to a mansion I didn't come from! You can't keep me locked in here for a month! I have to let out my needs!" he ran to the desk and slammed a fist onto it. You covered your ears nervously and took a step back, his temper is far from fun, and you wanted to leave as soon as possible.

The big man sighed and looked over to you, "you may leave y/n, we will be talking for a while" so you nod and ran out of there with a pulse of adrenaline. When you left, on the other side of the door you heard lots of crashing which made you really upset. You knew Jeff was a moody guy, but not this bad. Damn. With the warmth of the hallways relaxing you, you decided to head downstairs for some food. "Hey, I heard Jeffrey is back. Did he do bad stuff to you again?" B3N teased as he hung upside down in the air. In spite of the moment, you took his hat and threw it into the living room which shooed him off for a second til he returned again. But he didn't speak another word.

You were making a random snack you were in the mood for whilst he stood around watching you. Had he nothing better to do?! Get lost! He finally spoke when you finished, "You look stressed, wanna cool off?" he smirked. Luckily, you had your mouth full otherwise you would have a couple hours worth of insults to throw at him. Jeff came shortly after B3N's suggestion and clenched his fists. You shuffled away from the elf who received a punch before Jeff pulled you upstairs.

Thank you.

B3N watched you two walk off in amusement as he made whistling noises. What a creep. Jeff sat you on his bed and closed the door. You didn't know why, but the ruffled look he had as he brushed his hand through his dead hair was attractive... "B3N is such an ass. He needs to know when to stop." he scoffed as he put his middle finger up at the TV. You felt protected as you ate your food blissfully. Despite his terrifying meltdown earlier, he was still as comforting as before.

Since being at the other mansion, you have felt more comfortable with Jeff and being by his side was enough to put you in a good mood. Probably because he saved you. It's a natural thing to feel. He looked at you and walked over. He was confused by the food you had so he grabbed your utensil and took a bite, disgusted by the taste he returned it awkwardly. "spit it out if you don't like it" he looked at you with puffed cheeks full of food and his smile was beginning to bleed, "you made it right? I'm not spitting it out" he scoffed as he swallowed it. You blushed as you ate the rest quickly.

Internally, you was hitting your head against a brick wall, why act like that in front of a killer who doesn't like you?! Stupid! But he contradicted that thought as he took the plate off your lap and placed it onto the floor. He moved closer to you until your lips were almost touching, "Jeff?"