I nodded my head, holding on tightly as we walked in deeper. Tyler picked me up my feet, and said something about wrapping my arms and legs around him.

"Be careful," I whispered in is ear.

"Always," he replied. He wrapped his arms around me, pressing me too him as he walked to the middle. "It doesn't go that deep, but I think you're just a couple inches too short."

I pulled away, shrugging my shoulders. "It's beautiful," I mumbled. "Have you been here before?"

"Nope. Tamarah showed me this. I called a couple of days ago to make sure the water is swimmable. Apparently the resort we are at owns this land, and takes care of it."

"It reminds me of the lake, but it's just more green."

"I don't think so, Owen," he laughed, pressing his lips to mine quickly. "This is much more nicer than the lake."

"There is a lot of rock. Maybe you should put your glasses on so you can see."

"Here," his hand poked out of the water. "Put them on for me."

Nodding, I took them from his hand, and wiped my thumbs over lens before placing them on his face. I ran my hand through his hair, leaning in to kiss the tip of his nose.

"Are you going to give me a proper kiss?"

"Do you want one?"

Tyler raised an eyebrow, but nodded his head none-the-less. "I'm going to put a kiss me, Owen. I'm needy sign on my forehead."

I chuckled, shaking my head. "Don't do that. I just didn't know. You're holding me and everything."

"True," he agreed. "I can multitask, but I understand. You in my arms, and kissing me at the same time might be slightly distracting." Tyler's smile never left his lips, if anything it just tempted me further.

"Ready?"

"That's my middle name."

"Tyler Ready Williams," I mumbled, pressing the tip of my nose to his.

He nodded his head, "That is me, sir."

I pulled away just as he tilted his head to connect our lips. "What is your middle name?"

Tyler looked confused, but he just chuckled. "Give me a kiss, and I'll tell ya."

He had a teasing smile on his face until I leaned in and kissed him. It was like my body exploded in tingles when our lips touched, and I didn't hate the feeling.

Tyler moaned against my lips, but the sound was so faint, I barely heard it.

"Mm, Tyler," I pulled away. "Not in the water. People use this."

Tyler groaned, but nodded his head. "I agree."

"But... I'd like to later," Tyler raised an eyebrow, opening his mouth as if he was going to say something. I shook my head, tugging on his hair a bit. "The kissing I want to do later. I liked it."

Tyler didn't object verbally, but as the day passed I noticed something wasn't quite right, and we ended up doing activities until it was stupid late.

"Tyler I'm too tired," I said from the bathroom as I pulled my shirt over my head, and wiggled out of my shorts. "I don't want to shower." I turned sharply away from the mirror, and slid the glass door to the shower open, stepping inside.