Day 20

(With Tokha)
The spirits were getting extremely upset at this point. Tokha began exploding at everything... even in class.

Tokha: Unexcused? UNEXCUSED!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN UNEXCUSED!?

Tamae: Ms. Yatogami, you can not use "searching for your servant " as an excuse to not attend class.

Tokha: Shido disappeared and I must find him.

Tamae: I see the problem now then, Mr. Itsuka didn't disappear. He was sent to a counseling service to address a dangerous amount of stress. He will be back in about ten days.

Tokha: Who's the doctor? Where is he?

Tamae: The doctor's name Ms. Megurine. His location is not releasable to the school.

Tokha: Why doesn't this school know where it's students are?

Tamae: Students free from parental custody have certain rights that the school must acknowledge, including the right of privacy and autonomy. Servant ordinances are no longer enforced, so you can not legally force his return. Understand?

Tokha was a very ill tempered spirit in her inverse form, but she also listened to reason more easily.

Tokha: Very well, I'll attend class more often.

She then left. Tamae then pulled out a picture of Shido with a blush, before kissing Shido's lips on the picture.

Tamae: I can not wait for your return my dear husband. I'll hold off those god forsaken girls as long as I can.
(With Tokha)
Tokha: RAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Tokha had out her sword and was violently lashing out on a row of lockers Kylo Ren style.

Tokha: WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY DO YOU DRIVE ME SO INSANE?! WHY DO I NEED YOU SO BAD SHIDO!?

She quickly tore her gauntlet through Shido's locker and pulled out an uncleaned PE uniform and held it to her face as she desperately tried to get the boy's scent... only to find the scent had broken down over the last few days due to Shido giving off little BO and the fact several other spirits also milked it of the scent. This sent Tokha off the deep end as she proceeded with her violent rampage. But she was also crying the whole time.
(Underground)
????: This is getting worse by the second commander.

(Underground)????: This is getting worse by the second commander