Day 1

Shido: OW! My head is killing me!

Ellen: It's called a hangover. That glass would have been enough, but drinking that much out of the container is extremely risky. I told you it's only for adults.

Shido: Maybe more will-

Ellen: No more for you!

Gasper walked in with a green bottle.

Gasper: This is anti-hangover juice. I'm sure you need some, Shido.

Shido: Yes, please.

Ellen: No fair! He should suffer just like I did on my first hangover!

Gasper: Sorry, but the world is not fair.

Ellen: Well, there is no need to contribute!

Gasper: You're correct, but it's fun to shake the balance.

Ellen: Surely we are not spending all our time drinking. What else can we do?

Gasper: There is arcade that has every video game, legal or otherwise, movie theater with every movie that also serves whatever food you want. Hang gliding over any thing you want, every sport. There's even a realizer range that allows you to use any realizer you want with no drawbacks.

Shido: The movi-

Ellen pulls his face into her bust.

Ellen: The realizer range sounds fun for both of us.

Gasper: Then have fun. When I leave, you both will telepathically receive the coordinates. See you!

Gasper leaves. Ellen releases Shido.

Shido: Why did you do that?

Ellen: Training you to be obedient.

Shido: Wait what!?

Ellen: I want to go to the realizer range, and you need to be there with me. You never operate a realizer alone.

Shido: This vacation is for both of us.

Ellen: I thought you might find it fun, plus you have my word I'll watch whatever you want. And perhaps you can try using a realizer.

Shido: The last time a TOUCHED one, it blew up.

Ellen: I'll find a way to fix the problem.

(5 Minutes Later)

Ellen: How do I look?

Shido: Pretty cool.

Ellen: How about gorgeous or sexy?

Shido: I suppose those too.

Ellen: Where's the romantic passion you show the other girls?

Shido: Vacation, remember?