"HIM! HE'S SO HOT!"

Yoongi scanned the area to no avail until Namjoon directed his face in the right direction. He guessed Namjoon was talking about a tall slim male with brown hair like Namjoon. "I mean, he's okay? He's better than average but it's not like he's a model."

"You're insane, he's gorgeous. He has brown hair! Like me! FUCK! HE'S LEAVING! SEE YA YOONGI!" Namjoon chased after the unknown male leaving Yoongi alone. 

 Yoongi walked home to work on more songs. He sat at his desk with fresh sheet music. His keyboard that his parents gave his sat to his left. This didn't work out as he ended up banging his head on his desk unable to form lyrics or a beat.

Just then he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. The contact name showed his mother. He didn't feel up to talking to anyone but he answered the phone.

"Hey, my little rice cake how are you? It's so dark! Turn on a light in your room will you?" His mom blabbed. 

"Ay, ay. Okay." Yoongi flicked the lightswitch and sat back down on his bed. 

"Oh! Your streak changed again!" Mrs. Min noted. "Your soulmate must be very creative!" 

Yoongi sighed touching the purple streak of hair. "I guess you can say that."

"Little rice cake. You can't avoid your soulmate forever. You'll be so much happier with your other half. Your missing puzzle piece. I don't understand how you developed this." Mrs. Min sighed chewing on her cheek, she just wanted her baby to be happy. 

"I'm not avoiding my soulmate Mom. I just... won't run around forever looking for them. What if they aren't looking for me?" Yoongi muttered. He often wonders about his soulmate. Boy or girl? What were their interests? But at the same time... he didn't want to commit to this random person who he was supposedly fated to be with for the rest of his life. At his age, he was supposed to plan his marriage when he met his soulmate.

Okay.

Fine.

Maybe not that far.

"If you say so. I just wanted to check in... Remember your money for rent and food is coming this Friday, don't waste it. I want my rice cake nice and healthy." Mrs. Min promptly hung up after blowing a kiss to her son.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Jimin was sitting at his friend Taehyung's dorm whom he shared with his soulmate Jungkook. The two had met in high school, and the college lets soulmates dorm together.

"Jimin! Jimin! Jimin! Jimin! Jimin! PARK JIMIN! JIMIN! JIMOAN!" Taehyung yelled poking his friend's cheek. 

"WHAT?" Jimin asked pushing Taehyung's hand away. 

"Your hair is fading. We should dye it again!" Taehyung wasn't wrong. His deep blue hair had faded to a lighter color and his dark brown roots started to show. "I think purple will look cool!" 

Jimin smiled. He liked dying his hair, he hoped it would make his soulmate stand out but he didn't find any person with a matching streak. He saw lots of people with dyed hair but no black hair. But no one with his particular color and length. Now it was just self-expression, he also thought it made him look cute.

Tae had cherry-red hair and it was cute watching him and Jungkook interact. How in dance class you could tell when Jungkook was missing Taehyung as he always stroked his streak. Watching them cuddle up to each other and fall asleep in a mess of limbs made Jimin's heartache.

Jimin wanted to meet his soulmate so badly. He wanted to go on cute dates at coffee shops. Spend holidays with their family. Cuddle them. Stroke their hair. Maybe have his hair stroked.