Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang

"Jack!" I shouted, he turned around and I literally mauled him down onto the ground.

"Celestia... but..." Jack stuttered

"Dad said I could stay with you for a bit,"

"Is it permanent?"

I pouted

"I'm kidding. But first, you have to let me up,"

I got off him and helped him back on his feet.

"I thought you weren't ok with Torchwood?"

"I trust you, Jack," I told him as we walked along the street.

"Alright then,"

I squealed as I was picked up and put on his back. "Jack," I laughed "So... what are we going to tell your team about me?"

"Oh don't worry about that..." Jack stated as we came to a sculpture "And we're here,"

"Jack... there's nothing here,"

"Exactly," Jack set me down and pressed a button on his vortex manipulator "We're taking the scenic route,"

I held onto his arm as we were brought down by platform, I gaped as I got a look at the inside, from the corner of my eye I saw Jack smirk. I ducked as I heard a sqwak and looked up "Is that...."

"A pterodactyl," Jack chuckled as the platform finally stopped "Celestia, welcome to Torchwood,"

I looked around at the interior, there was a section of computers and in the lower levels there was what looked like a morgue "It's nice...but where's the team,"

Jack looked around "That's....a good question," he headed to one of the computers "How do you feel about seeing me in action?"

"Always so egotistical..." I laughed

***

(Third Person POV)

An old woman was waiting for the light to turn at a crosswalk when a red convertible came up with the top down and rap music blaring, the odd thing, it was a redfish head.

The fish motioned for her to walk and she crossed the road and he sped off once again. Only a few seconds after a black SUV stopped next to her.

A woman with black hair, Gwen, looked at her "Excuse me, have you seen a blowfish driving a sports car?"

the old woman pointed in the direction

"Thank you," Once the SUV was gone the old woman finally spoke

"Bloody Torchwood," Even though outside was peaceful inside the SUV was another thing.

"Species not on record. DNA-type says some sort of land fish," An Asian woman, Tosh, said.

Gwen looked at the driver, Owen "All I'm saying is, you are speeding-and there are children,"

Owen spoke dryly "Well if kids are out at midnight, they've got it coming,"

Tosh began talking again "Detecting high levels of algae,"

Gwen became amused by something "Who's afraid of the big scary fish, then?"

"Big fish...with a gun!" Owen argued

"Special weapons?" another male, Ianto, asked

Tosh shook her head "Not that I can see,"

Ianto clicked a gun in place as it put a bullet in the chamber "Do we need special weapons?"

"What are we gonna do when we catch it?" Owen asked