Pt. 27: Looking good lil Danvers

Start from the beginning

Thanks to my driver, Steve for bought the dinner and deliver it.

"Thank you Steve... I hope your family don't mind you are still doing me a favour at this hour..."

"It's okay Ms. Luthor.. Plus, my wive brings the kids to see their grandparents.. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"No, that would be all... Thank you again..."

"Goodnight Ms. Luthor.."

"Goodnight..." I close the door and bringing the food at the table.

Sara looking at it, "isn't this too many?"

Nia answer. "Stop complaining, help me bring the glass and plates.."

While we're eating, Kara asking about her suit. I told her to finish her dinner first and then she can have her present. After cleaning the table and dishes, we gather at the living room and I bring the box to Kara.

She was so happy when she looks at the cloth. "Why don't you go try it first?" She goes into her room to change and come back to show us.

"Mom, I don't think superman flying around saving people looking like this

"Mom, I don't think superman flying around saving people looking like this..."

Everyone can't help but burst into laughter when Kara said that and Sara teasing me.

"Damn, that's one hell of the outfit... Good thinking 'mom'... What's next? You're gonna teach her for a foreplay?"

Alex answer immediately "Shut it Sara.. Lena, I don't think that is quite appropriate.." Sara and Nia continue laughing and Kara cover her stomach. 

I don't know why but I feel so shy and give her another box. She's going to change again.

"How do I know what superhero looks like...? I just told my assistant to get one from my tailor."

"Why didn't you google it first..? Aren't you suppose to be a genius or something? No offence..." Alex say and drink her wine.

"I am genius, just not this kind of kid stuff..."

"Well, until Barry and Caitlyn find the cure, I  guess you need to get use to these kids stuff.." Nia said and Kara comes out of her room.

"That's more like it

"That's more like it... You looks cute Kara.." Alex compliment her sister.

"Looking good lil Danvers... I think Lena is drooling.."

"Why would she be drooling..??" Alex asking curiously and Sara just drink her wine.

"Mom, where is my cape...?"

"Ohh, here... and this S symbol.." I help her put on the cape and I don't know where to put the symbol and I almost stick it to her cape when Kara tell me whereit should be.

"Mom, the symbol is not at my cape.. It's right on my chest.. Look.." she shows me the comic.

Chest? On her chest? Right on her boobs? Damn it, why I didn't notice this before she wears the suit...

"Are you okay Lena?" Sara teasing me again.

"Alex, why don't you help her put it...?" Alex stick the symbol on Kara's chest.

"You missed the opportunity there buddy.." Sara whispers to me.

"Stop it Sara.." I whisper back.

"What opportunity?" Alex ask

We both say "nothing..."

"Aaanndd done. There you go!" Alex said finish the last touch.

Nia introduce Kara and she twirling and giggles

"Kara Danvers a.k.a Supergirl...! The last daughter of Krypton, the girl of steel..."