VI

ariya pov - 6:12 am

@redboner - big 14 bitch ✨

687,467 likes
102,400 comments

@xxxtentacion: rookie of the year 🥰
   @redboner : bitch i ball hard 🙃

@trippieredd: we need to meet again slime 🐍
     @redboner: omg slatt 🙈

@onfroy1: your so pretty Jah is so lucky ❤️
   @xxxtentacion: i know 💍
@redboner: aww 🥺

@riya.onfroy: you need to have your afro more i love it 🥺❤️
   @redboner: i know i fuckin love my dreads tho

@theslumpgod: 🐍🙈
    @redboner: 🐍💅🏽

  @xxxtentacion: my baby 🥺
     @redboner: your my world💘😔

__________

it was mad early in the morning and jahseh was out doing some errands. i was in my room painting. well i loved painting and it was my passion to become an artist and all that stuff, but i didnt wanna anymore so i just forgot about it.

i always drew faces of girls that i seen all over my instagram, i was really good at it.

i wasnt really gonna do anything today but lay around and eat (like i always do) but i dont know if anybody is making plans today.

i kept sketching the face i was drawing, i was making her lips and eyes.

ugh i just love art sm

i drew when i was either bored or just wanted to do it for fun at my moms house.

then there was a knock on my door.

it was anthony. my big ass crybaby brother.

"morning." i said to him as i opened the door. my voice was really low because i just woken up.

"morning lil sis." he said back as he walked in the room. he started to look around.

"whatchu lookin for?" i asked him as i sat criss cross on my bed and started to draw the background of my drawing.

"a condom that you and Jah used." he said as he got angry. "did yall ever fuck before??"

"um yeah.. once." i said as i continued drawing. "why you so mad?"

"ariya did you guys use protection?" he asked .

"duh we both agreed on me not getting pregnant he knows that we are both not ready for kids yet." i say to him as i look up.

"why did you even let him do that to you?" anthony said. "you know he could of hurt you?!" he said as he yelled at me. i got so mad at him.

"why the hell are you so worried?! he would never hurt me in any sort of way and you should fuckin know that you dumbass!" i yelled. "your so fucking worried about me. like nothing changed at all about me in still the same old sister that you always had for 17 years! like hop off my mf dick man! i gotta deal with mom still now i got your worrying ass on my plate..." i yelled at him.

"Dont yell at me. because your the one out screwing men you dont even know!" He said as he yelled.

"i only had sex one time." i said as my voice started to crack and tears were flowing in my eyes. "with one person that i trusted with my body and i trusted him to have sex with me. i do know him and i do love him. how about you go piss off somewhere. just leave me and jah alone." i say as multiple tears come down my eyes.

he walks out of my room and i slam the door and lock it. i never wanted to see him again.

i put my drawing on the floor with all my pencils on the ground and i cried in a pillow. i decided to text jahseh because i really needed him right now.

baby💘

me: hey baby when are you gonna be home?

baby💘: soon, why?

me: i really need a hug right now and i miss you 😭 and i hate crying by myself 😔🥺

baby💘: im coming home dont worry. i love you

me: i love you too 😭

read - 7:13 am

______

soon i heard the gates to our house open and i unlocked the door so jahseh can come in the room.

he opened the door and walked in and set the bags he had down by the door.

"baby whats wrong?" he said as he sat next to me and rubbed my back. "turn over so i can see you."

i turned over and looked at him with my eyes beat red from crying. i hate arguing with family.

"what happened?" he asked .

"anthony, hes fucking mad that i had sex with you and he didnt know because hes so over protective." i say as i hug his waist. then i started to cry again.

"dont cry baby." he said as he lifted me up to hold my face in his hands. "look at me, who cares what he says. it doesnt matter." he says to me as he wipes my tears.

"but he hates me now and i hate when he acts like this." i say to him as i cried more. "hes so fucking annoying. i hate him"

"woah woah woah dont say that ariya, thats your family." he said as he layed me on his lap. "he's probably jealous."

"he said that you could of hurt me and all this other bullshit that wasnt even true." i said.

"you know i would never hurt you or anything in that matter." he said to me as he wiped the tears off of my cheeks. i could tell that he felt bad because his voice was changing.

"i told him that and it sounded like that he didn't believe me" i said as i sniffed.

Jahseh handed me a tissue so i could blow my nose. "just ignore him because he's probably mad about something between him and yasmeen." he said as he got up and changed clothes.

"i know but hes mad nosey and i wish he never came in my room." i rolled my eyes and i laid back down under the covers. jah laid with me too and held his arm around me.

"dont worry baby." he said as he turned me over so i could lay on his chest. "you will be okay and so will he."

i fell asleep on his chest and to his voice and how calm he sounded.

i love him so much

❤️