Chapter 1 Prologue

Minna: "So dear what are you doing?"

A/N: "Oh, I'm just writing a story."

Minna: "Okay, after your done can we go on a date?"

A/N: "Sure."

Minna: "Thank you, now if you excuse me I need to find Gertrud and Erica."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator PoV:

We start off in the Rose/Xiaolong house hold where a young boy is being neglected by his parents, and one of his sisters. Ruby is the only one who has help him, she would give him food and water and play with him. But she has to do it in secret or get punished by Tai and Summer. Raven and Qrow help him train, but once he discovered is 'semblance' everyone started to neglect him. Ruby, Summer, and Qrow now only use him for ammo.

Y/N PoV

Hello I'm Y/N Rose/Xiaolong, I have been neglected by everyone once I discovered my semblance, Ruby, Summer, and Qrow now only use me. I have been building a Striker unit from books I've read. Hopefully after they go to sleep I can leave, once I start the engines though they are gonna wake up, I hope they do though.  

Ruby: "Hello ammo giver, can you give me some more ammo for Crescent Rose?

Y/N: "*sigh* Fine."

Ruby: "Don't give me that attitude or you won't eat for another week."

You nod and spawn some ammo for her.

(Time skip)

Y/N: (Mind) They're asleep, good.

You get up and walk over to a cover and uncover it. Under that cover is your striker unit an F4 Phantom with some Sidewinders and Sparrow missiles. Including your M61 Vulcan and M1911 A2 FS.

Y/N: (Mind) Okay, time to get in to this and see if I'm a wizard or not.

You get in and a blue circle appears under you and the sound of the F4's engine can be heard starting up

(Basically this)

The house starts to vibrate and wake everyone up

Summer's PoV

Me: "W..What the hell is that?"

Tai: "I...I don't know, but lets see if that ammo giver is good."

Me: "Yes, I forgot to get some ammo for my weapon."

They get up to see the house a bright blue color the look for the source which comes from your 'room' they open the door seeing you in your striker unit. 

Me: "Y/N! Get out of that right this second!"

Y/N: "How about no? I'm leaving this place. See you on the other side, oh read that note on the table if you would.

They see you launch into the sky so fast that they lose sight of you with in seconds.

Ruby: "Mom who was that?"

Summer doesn't look at Ruby and walks into the room and grabs the note.

Dear 'Family'

I decided to leave this house to find a better life, I have a few questions for you Summer, Tai, Yang, Ruby, Raven, and Qrow. First lets talk to Summer, Tai, and Yang why did you 3 never acknowledge me? What have I've done to make you 3 forget me. Only Ruby, Raven, and Qrow help train me and feed me, but once I discovered my semblance  everyone just forgot me besides you Summer and Ruby you 2 just used my semblance for ammo. So I'm leaving to become better then you 6. This is goodbye hopefully forever.

With hate,

Y/N

Your PoV

After you left that 'family' you where flying in the peaceful sky until you found a group of 11 girls fighting an unknown enemy to you. You activate your IFF (Identification, Friend or Foe) and you make the 11 girls friendly and the unknown enemy as foe, you speed you to get close enough to get a lock with your AIM-9. Once you got close enough you fired 3 AIM-9's all hitting the enemy 2 hitting its outer armor and the 3rd one hitting its core killing it. They all look towards where the missiles coming from, they are looking right at you. You decide to fly towards them to introduce yourself.

Y/N: "Well, hello. I'm Y/N, who are y'all?"

???: "Wait your a male witch?!? How? I only thought only females can be a witch."

???: "Gertrud enough. Anyways, I'm Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke Wing Commander of the 501st Joint Fighter Wing. And if you don't mind I would like to know how are you flying and you're not a female?

Y/N: "Oh, well I may not be a witch, but I'm a wizard I just found out earlier today."

Minna: "Okay so, what squadron are you affiliated with?"

Y/N: "Oh, I'm not affiliated with any squadron. I built me Striker Unit by hand. I used it to leave my family."

Minna: "Oh, why did you leave your family?"

Y/N: "Oh they neglected me since I was 5 now I'm 17 and I had enough so I left."

Minna: "Well what if you join us and help was with the neuroi. What do you say?" 

Ah so that's what they are good, I can put that name in the IFF

Y/N: "Sure, but what do we put on the paper since I'm not a female?"

Minna: "Hmm, we can try and forge it, but it could risk me losing my job. I'll have a talk with Adolfine and see if she accepts you, but if you are going to join we have a rule at the bas-"

???: "Minna, if he is going to be with us you can apply that rule to him. If Adolfine accepts him he will be apart of the 501st. I'm sure he won't do any of that to them."

Minna: "I guess your right Mio. But Y/N I don't want you doing anything inappropriate to us you got that?"

Y/N: "Yes commander."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: And that wraps up Chapter one.

Minna, Gertrud, and Erica: "Hope y'all enjoyed it!"

Minna: "So A/N.~ When are we going on our date?~"

A/N: After I publish then we can go.

Minna: "I have a surprise for you after the date.~"

A/N's mind: Oh no, not that again.

Minna: "Oh yes that again.~"

A/N: Welp, I'm going to have a long night, anyways I hope y'all enjoyed that first chapter. Now I'm going to get ready for not sleeping for most of the night.