Prolouge

<Who do you love- Chainsmokers>

Yeah, you've been actin' so conspicuous
You flip it on me, say I think too much
You're movin' different when we makin' love
Baby, tell me, tell me
Who do you love, do you love now?
I wanna know the truth

<All the lies- the Vamps>

We built our walls so strong no one got through
You tell me all the things I wanna hear
When I'm gone, you say you want me near
You look me in the eyes, say that we will stay for life

__

"I DO," I SMILED LIKE A MANIAC as the minister said more words that I didn't pay much attention to. My eyes were focused all on my soon-to-be-husband-in-about-five-seconds lips as he pronounced the words I needed to hear so I could flip the fuck out.

And to think, about a few months ago I didn't even know the love of my life! Yeah, people might say marrying so young and so quick is stupid, but I'm quaking head over heels in love.

I could just scream out in joy for how excited I am for the memories ahead for Winster and I. Only four months ago I met this wonderful guy, and I could've sworn I knew he would make a mark on my heart the first time he spoke.

"You can have the eggs,"

"Oh, thanks." I smiled meekly and slowly pulled away since our hands were still attached from snatching the egg crate at the same time.

I watched him in awe, and something about him had me wanting to drop the eggs so he would speak again. And, being me, I dropped the mother effing eggs on accident- I swear! On accident! On. Accident. The world is crazy full of coincidences.

Okay, maybe I might've lied. I dropped the eggs on purpose. "Oops!" My hands sprung up in the air, feigning shock. "My eggs!" I whined as he dropped to his knees and my first thought was: fuck yeah, already.

I still don't understand why he tried to pick the yolk up from the floor and hand it to me, but he did. I smiled weakly, feeling the goop in my palms and squishing it between my fingers. When he started to pick up the cracked shells, I stopped him there and thanked him, telling him he had some egg on his shirt.

We had a laugh and I bought him lunch to thank him for 'saving' my eggs, even though we both knew he did nothing but play in yolk.

That's how we fucked in the Panera Bread bathroom and then four months later, he proposed and said we had to quickly move to Minnesota for his job.

Being nineteen and reckless, I agreed, but I don't usually care for consequences, so doing something probably stupid and crazy was my thing. Don't believe me? Catch a glimpse of the Danny DeVito signature tattoo right underneath my armpit.

Yeah, it's a fun story to tell of how you got it, when you're drunk and fucking your fiancé in a Vegas casino bathroom...by the way, I scored like twenty minutes ago! And now I'm a married woman, shit, I really got it all right now.