Rewritten

"Isn't this fun,"

"No, it's not."

"It wasn't a question, flower."

He played with the gun in his hand, twirling the muzzle in his palm.

"It's a statement, as in, you're going to have fun because I said so."

"Lovely."

"Indeed."

"Can I go home now?"

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Because...I'm very tired, and this bed, just uh, it's lumpy!"

"Hmm, I can fix the bed problem. Easy, just come lay in my bed."

He shrugged so casually, as if I wasn't being held captive against my will.

"I think I'm good."

"Now, any other reasons to bitch?"

"Yes. I still want to go home."

"Why? The fun hasn't started yet. I don't understand you, sweetheart."

•••

The rewrite: The Broken.

•••

This is in the process of being rewritten.
The Shattered is being majorly rewritten and edited, and during that, I decided this book wasn't what I wanted it to be.

So, I'm changing it. If you don't like the new storyline it'll have, you can always just delete this book from your saves.

But, anyways, this story will be focused more on Daisy. This is like a spin-off book, you could say, but it'll definitely have the finishing plot of Olivia's and the Twin's stories.

So, therefore, I'm going to unpublished the previous chapters. And soon- I promise you- New chapters of the Broken will be out.