The Pain that Made Her Beautiful Ch4 (E)

Start from the beginning

“Enough! You don’t need that much detail. And I don’t appreciate the sarcasm.”

Nayeli looked up and made her eyes as mopey as she could, “I just don’t want to disappoint my dear master.” The forced innocence in her voice was mocking, but yet held no wrong answers in it.

Ha! Take that, pig!

“Really, the eyes? I feel like you want me to take you right now.”

“You must be teasing. I would never want such a pompous, overbearing, cruel—woops.” Really Nayeli? You just had to open your mouth…

Warick smiled sardonically and nodded his head. He let his eyes fall, which made her increasingly uncomfortable. “Keep going until I say otherwise.”

Nayeli merely did as she told. This time, she let her eyes meet his. Her seething anger was forefront in her gaze, and he seemed to shiver slightly under the weight of her stare. Take that you pompous German!

The questions went on and on and on and Warick managed to find something wrong with almost all of her answers, saying, “ Wrong!”---“Unravel.” And every time, Nayeli would have to unravel.

Nayeli became increasingly uncomfortable and would often blush as a result of the cloth coming off.  Every time she had to unravel her under-wrapping, Warick would watch her with the eyes of a hawk, telling her when she was to stop and if she had not gone far enough.

*****

Warick was in shock that Nayeli didn’t protest as he had earlier assumed she would. Instead, she took it with quiet resentment that he would do such a thing. Good, her tongue has at least stopped moving so much. At least now I can try to get this to work out better. Warick pushed his limit over and over again, seeing just how far he could go before she would snap and he would appear, again, as triumphant and the master that Warick knew he was. This is going to cost me too much time in the scheme of events. By the time I succeed in besting her will, I will be midday two days from now! As the abandonment grew, Warick’s determination to see the act through became the more dominant force.

Warick could not help but enjoy his momentary and gradual triumph of Nayeli’s will; Warick could almost hear Nayeli’s will crumbling.

Warick asked increasingly tricky questions and enjoyed every moment of it: Warick let himself smile openly at her discomfort.

“What are you to do, am I to come up behind you and begin to fiddle with your sash?” Warick asked, confident that she would get it wrong. There was only one more unraveling until he would be able to have his way, in any way he chose. The gods really are masterful if they can make something as graceful and perfect as she.

“I would it encourage it and help you along, after taking you to a private place, if we were not already, and then give you whatever you want, however you want it,” Nayeli said, her voice dripped in malice and sarcasm. Her eyes bore straight through his skull with anger. That, combined with the glowing amber of her eyes, Nayeli’s eyes glowed at him, as if on fire. The look made him mentally shiver. I am really going to hate myself for doing this. She will do everything she can to make my life a living hell… Well, I’ll just have to make hers worse. The thought gave Warick strength and he continued his interrogation.

Warick knew that he had to find something wrong with it, and thought hard for a few seconds and then said, “Wrong! You are to undress yourself; I shouldn’t have to try and get you out of your clothing, after all, who serves whom?” She better not answer that. Warick looked at Nayeli with as much lust as he could amount and scoped her body, leaving his eyes on her chest, then flicked them up to look in to hers. He let all of the lust and hunger show in his voice; Warick did nothing to try to mask it even a little bit. Then in a deep, musky voice,” remove.”