The Pain that Made Her Beautiful Ch4 (E)

Start from the beginning

Warick brought his hands up, a bit and then plunged them down into Nayeli’s lower undergarment, lavishing the smooth sensation of her cool skin to his touch. Warick watched Nayeli’s eyes the whole time and noticed, with pleasure, that he had, both, taken her by surprise and scared her by his actions, making her vulnerable. Warick then wanted to see just how far Nayeli would let him go. If she shoos me, I will strike back.

*****

Nayeli was shocked and a wave of fear and rage washed over her when Warick had taken advantage of her position. He was testing his limits. And I will be more than happy to oblige him with them!

Nayeli felt him put his head down to her neck and lightly kiss and bite her. Warick withdrew his hands and attempted to pull her legs up around his waist. That is quite enough!

She pushed his hands away and felt her body slip down. She anticipated her landing by stretching out her legs and landing on her feet, backing away slowly. Oops. That was probably not the smartest idea I’ve ever had. When Nayeli realized the consequences that she could be in for, she shook and realized, again, with hasty embarrassment, that her toga was not over her unders and promptly covered herself with her hands and arms, creating a flimsy shield for eyes to cross over.

*****

Warick was furious that Nayeli had even thought to disobey him and turned around to see her attempting to cover her slender body hidden from him by placing her left arm, bent awkwardly, over her chest and upper under garment, and her right arm uncomfortably to cover her lower garment.

Warick would have laughed, were he in different circumstances. As it was, however, Warick was not able to handle the present ones. He took one step toward Nayeli and then watched as she sank into a deep bow and saying, “Forgive me, my lord. I am yours to do with as you want and I have forgotten my place.”

Warick stopped in his tracks and said, testily, “Get up, Nayeli.”

She did as he commanded and without delay. Warick watched as she stood and saw that she still stood trying to cover her person and commanded, “Remove your hands.”

She did as directed, with but a small hesitation, and, thereafter, looked marvelously uncomfortable.

“I’m going to ask you a series of questions about what your future response should be. Do you understand me? For everything you get wrong, you will begin to unravel your garments. When, and if, they get completely unraveled, I will do as I please, and you will enjoy it, understand?”

Warick saw Nayeli’s face become increasingly unnerved as he talked and circumnavigated her. Warick took a small lock of hair and tested it between his fingers and found it to be silky soft. Mmm… this will be fun…

*****

Nayeli became increasingly nervous as Warick walked about her and felt her hair. What am I, a piece of meat? She knew that was exactly what she was to Warick. Remember, you will come out on top. She was scared but confident.

“What if I am to come to you in the middle of a public area and make an advance?” Warick asked, an evil glint in his eyes.

“I allow it, no matter what,” Nayeli said confident she was right.

“Wrong! You lead me to a private area and allow it to go on. Untie yourself,” Warick said, clearly enjoying himself.

Really? You want specifics? I’ll give you specifics!

“What do you do if I pull you on top of my lap in the middle of a feast?”

Dripping with as much sarcasm as she could muster, “I sit.” Then she added, “And enjoy it. And then take you up to your room and—“