mine: christian yu

Começar do início

as he turned around, i smirked and bit my lip at the thought of jihoon...i'll give her a visit she'll never forget...

_____________________________________

as he dropped me off home, i smirked as he drove away from my house. i whistled a lullaby while slowly walking in my house to patiently wait for 12:12.

9:28

i stare at the clock and scratch the armrest of my couch. the steak I made was long forgotten about. i bit my lip in exhaustion.

10:37

as i'm watching stranger things, i noticed the time and smiled in excitement.

10:56

finally, i got up and got dressed in all black with a white mask on, grabbed my keys and left.

_____________________________________

jihoon's p.o.v.

i was about to eat some pork belly and rice until, the doorbell rang out 4 times. i groaned in annoyance and walked towards the door and looked through the hole. it was a girl, covered in black with a white mask on. i thought she was lost since it was 11:30 so, i opened the door.

"hi. i can't find my home and i'm too scared to sleep outside so, may i please spend the night here? i promise to be respectful of your privacy." her voice sounds somewhat familiar but, nonetheless, i let her in and closed the door behind her.

she sat down on the floor,making me confused. "why are you on the floor? come. have a seat on the couch." she looked at me hesitantly with her black sunglasses. "listen, you can relax here, i won't judge...unless your feet are dirty!" i smiled while giggling like a kid.

she gets up and sat down on the couch. "are you hungry? i can fix you some ramen." i shouted from the dining room. "no thank you! where's the restroom?" i point towards the end of the hallway. "at the end of the hallway. take as much time as you need in there."

she nods and walked away from my face quickly. i walked to the kitchen and prepared some ramen. as i poured the noodles into the steaming pot of water, i heard footsteps walking towards me and immediately knew who it was.

"hey i'm making-" i gasped as a dark skinned hand covered my mouth while the other hand, grabbed my chin and turned it to face my worst enemy.

amelia p.o.v

i smiled as i felt tears rolling down my hand. i giggled at her biting my hand really hard, to the point where blood ran down from my hand, making me yelp with anger.

"ouchies! that hurt..." i smiled and smacked her. "hurts don't it? you don't like getting slapped?" she shook her head rapidly, making me roll my eyes. "neither did MY. BOYFRIEND." i slapped her twice before letting of her. she tried to fight me, but i grabbed her hair and dragged her to the sink and grabbed the soap.

"since you slapped his ass, ain't no telling what else you did with those shits so, i want you to clean them off." she grabbed the soap and turned the water on warm but, i turned it to the point where the water was steaming. this made jihoon scared and immediately tried to back away from the sink. i slapped her and pushed her hands in the water. i giggled at her screaming.

"shut up!" she ignored me so, i turned the water off and dragged her to a chair and pulled out rope from my bag tied her up. i stepped back to take a look at my masterpiece and giggled. "don't go anywhere! I'll be right back!" i booped her nose and went to the kitchen to grab some stuff and came out to hear her yelling for help, making me frown.

"why do you want to leave? the real show is about to start!" i giggle and pulled out superglue. i sat down in front of her and sighed angrily. "you know... you've been quite noisy lately and i know just the trick to shut you up! don't worry! you'll be fine...for now!" i giggled like the maniac i am and super glued her mouth shut.

"there! good as new. now, time for the show!" i took the knife and grabbed her hand. she shook her head rapidly and mumbled something. "i know how much people want to get rid of germs so, i'll help you but, it's going to hurt."

i digged my knife into her hand and tried to scrape off some of her skin, making her scream with tears running down her face and snot everywhere.

i put the knife down as i finished cleaning her hands. i untied her and dragged her to the kitchen where that steaming pot full of ramen was and stood her up.

"are ya hungry? well instead of bobbing for apples, you can bob for ramen!" i pushed her face into the pot and laughed at her screaming and thrashing under me. i let her up after two minutes and saw most of her skin gone. "you're still alive? oh well, guess i'll just feed you. you must be hungry...poor baby..."

i sat her down on the floor and finished making the ramen and set it in front of the faceless girl. "eat." she looked at the ramen in disgust, making me frown. "i put a lot of effort into that shit. eat." "i'm not fucking eating skin covered ramen!"

she spit in my face. i wiped off the spit in amusement and smacked her bloody face. "EAT." i shoved the ramen and skin in her mouth. "chew." she chewed up the food, gagging in the process of swallowing.

after she was done, i noticed that she was quickly losing blood from her face so, i grabbed the knife and checked the time.

12:12

"well, it's been fun but, you gotta go..." i ran to her and stabbed her in her dialated pupils multiple times with unreadable eyes. i laughed harder with each stab. as she bled, i got a phone call.

💘

i answered with a chuckle. "why are you calling me at this hour? you know we got school tomorrow!" he hums and sighs. "i know i just... i can't sleep." "nightmares again? " he didn't respond but i knew that meant yes. i sighed sadly. "i'll be there in a few minutes yea?" "you promise?"

i stare at the dead body.

"i promise."