37

Everyone was there to witness Blaise Zabini's expulsion.

Students gasped looking at Zabini with scowls on their faces as aurors held him tight, he hung his head low ashamed of the dirt he got to his family name. People would whisper or even loudly say harsh words that he would hear. Slytherins were ashamed of what Blaise had brought in their house. Another reason why people are going to despise their house. Maybe they were right about Slytherin producing evil wizards. Maybe not all of them.

Misty and Adrian ran towards Draco and Sadie that day, worrying about the two who suffered enough. The two of them felt relieved as many people offered support even though they were clearly known ass holes in the school.

Days had passed and it was already November, meaning Sadie was turning Seventeen. It thrilled her knowing she was already turning a legal aged wizard and she could do magic as she pleased. But right now she was stressed with all the books she had to read along with all the school works she had that she was barely excited and happy with everything.

"Uncle Severus." She barges in to his office looking stressed as ever.

"What is it, Sadie?"

"About Alchemy, if I ever tried mixing hydrogen dioxide with some unicorn blood before adding nitric acid would it be a better solution to heal wounds that was cursed by black magic?" She asks.

Snape arched an eyebrow at her. "I believe so why?"

"I think it unicorn blood neutralises hydrogen dioxide. It would be better rather than adding hydrogen dioxide along with aconite fluid because that wouldn't work out so well." She explained

"What are you brewing?"

"Some sort of substances that would cure wounds for the sake of most people who suffered from curses."

"I see, better check on the results. I support you with your proposal." Snape says. "But be careful, it may be dangerous."

"I will. But has anyone succeeded creating a clone?"

"A clone of what?"

"A human being." She says

"That is beyond imagination." Snape scoffs at her. "No one had successfully created clones. Only polyjuice potion is known to create an almost perfect replica of a person."

"But it wears off after minutes or hours, depending on how much your intake is." She stated in a matter of factly.

"Better discuss it with Professor Bennett then. Maybe he could give you some answers." Snape says.

Sadie stood up grabbing her bag before leaving her Uncle's office without any words. It didn't startled Snape since he never cared how she acted that way. She was plain curious and she wanted answers, that's why.

She barges in the library to see Misty and Adrian studying for their test in transfigurations. Sadie smiles grabbing a book from one of the shelves before sitting next to them.

"You're studying too much." Sadie spoke. "You know transfiguration test is kinda easy."

"Easy for you to say." Adrian scoffed. "You know everything and I would kill to have brains like you."

"I mean literally, I can lend you my notes so you can focus on the certain topics that would appear on the test." She rummaged through her bag and took out her notes from Transfigurations.

"I love you." Misty chirped hugging her best friend. "I'm so happy you're my best friend."

"Yeah, may Merlin bless you." Adrian eyed her notes. "Why are you here anyways?"