Cosplay Day

It was a morning like any other when Ben and D woke up and were about to go downstairs for breakfast. D suddenly rushed to the closet, grabbed some clothes and rushed to the bathroom saying, "I have to change clothes first." Ben looked confused, she's never been so desperate to change clothes before, he shrugged and headed to the kitchen downstairs and sat down with everyone else. Slender asked Ben, "Where's Digitalia?" "Changing clothes. She rushed to the bathroom just to change, I have no idea why." Myth and Blizzaria smiled at each other and Felyra giggled. Ben looked at her and asked, "What's so funny?" She looked at him innocently saying, "I don't know what your talking about." He looked at Myth who simply said, "You'll find out soon enough."

A few minutes later, D walked in dressed as the female Pokemon trainer from black and white. Everyone stared at her as she sat down beside Ben. When she noticed everybody looking at her, she said, "What?" Ben asked her, "Why are you dressed up as a Pokemon trainer?" "Because it's cosplay day!" "Cosplay day?" "Yep! I'll be cosplaying all day today." And with that, everyone including her started eating while Ben was thinking, This will be nice, I'll get to see her in cute outfits all day.

After breakfast, D went back upstairs to change while everyone was in the living room. When she came back, she was dressed as Hatsune Miku, she went and sat on the couch next to Ben who looked her up and down and smirked saying, "Nice skirt." She pouted at him saying, "Oh shut up Ben, you pervert."

After a while, Ben and Jeff went to the basement/gameroom and played games for awhile. D soon came down too and asked, "Can I play too?" They both looked at her, but only Ben's eyes widen, seeing her dressed up as Princess Zelda. He then smirked saying, "Look Jeff, my princess has arrived, and she wants to play." He tosses her a controller and she sits down and plays. After awhile of losing, Jeff gets up and leaves yelling, "I give up!" Leaving Ben and D to play. D soon asks, "You wanna play the new Hyrule Warriors game?" "Your on." They fight against each other, Ben as Link and D as Zelda, Ben chasing her on the game and saying, "Aww, is the princess running away?" Finally he cornered her and said, "Your trapped now, nowhere to run." She smirked, and when he got close enough, used her special attack. Ben noticed Zelda pulling back her bow, and before he could move, she shot him with light arrows, killing him. Ben sat there in shock as D laughed saying, "Aww, did the little princess beat the big bad warrior?" "Oh whatever, I still beat you at the last game." "Maybe, but I still beat you." After playing games all day, D was tired and watched Ben play games on his own until she fell asleep on the couch. When Ben finished playing, he noticed D was asleep, and carried her up to his room and layed her on her bed. He smiled and whispered, "You should dress like this more often so you can be my princess." As he turned away she mumbled, "Ben..." He blushed and gulped, thinking she was awake when he said that, and said, "Yeah?"

He turned and saw she was still asleep, to his relief, "I still beat you." He couldn't believe this, even in her sleep she mocked him. Yep, she's definitely my princess.