"Bro! How's the party?" Vhong called his attention..

"Great.. So far."

"Good! That's good. Come on, I want to show you something, if it's okay?" Vhong said calmly.

Christian throw a glance on Karylle and answered hesitantly.. "I.. I don't thi--"

But Vhong interfered.. "I just heard that you love cars. We have the same passion, so I just want to have some talks about it."

"What about that?" Christian snapped his head back to face Vhong.

Vhong smirked.. "Well, actually I have a business that imports and exports different cars from different countries. And actually I brought one of my favorite tonight. You want to see it?" He raised a car key with a unique design on it.

Christian took another glance on Karylle for a moment, then faced Vhong once again with a wide smile plastered on his face. "Sure! Show it to me." Then Christian excitedly followed Vhong to the parking lot.

*******************************
(You can play the multimedia sibbies- a/n)

As Vhong and Christian left, Vice made his move. He went to the dance floor. And as he walked to Karylle's direction, Vice can feel his heart pumping so hard inside his chest. He went deaf by the pulses beating loudly to his ears. He can only see no one but Karylle in front of him.

--------

Vice's POV:

I went behind Billy and tap his shoulder.. "Kuys.. May I have a dance with her?.." My eyes still on Karylle.

"Sure Kuys.. Ikaw pa ba.." Billy said and winked at me.

Then Billy stoop aside.. I smiled at her and she gave me her hesitated smile.. I heave a deep breath to remove the pain knowing that there is something wrong.

I held her hand and it was an unexplainable feeling for me.. Happiness and excitement is flowing throughout my body.. I missed holding her..

I reach her waist with my vacant hand and pull her closer to me.. I miss wrapping my arms to her body.. Oh! God knows how I'm crazily waiting for this moment that I can hug her again..

Feeling her hand to my chest and her heat to my body makes me feel so comfortable and strong.. Seeing her looking at me is like a heaven and it makes me travel to a new world. I really adore those magical eyes that can hypnotize anyone. And her lips that can blow my mind when they start to spread and curve upward.. Swaying in the sound of the song and savoring the melody makes me feel like I'm floating.. *I want to live my remaining life with her.. And I won't let go of her for the second time.. Not again..*

I can feel my eyes burning as a sign of tears forming on the side.. I can't stop myself on smiling.. I don't want this night to end and just stay with her in this position, holding her hand while adoring her beauty.. A word keep on playing in my mind.. "Are you aware that you're so beautiful K?.. If not then I'm informing you right now.."

She did not say anything and she turned her face away from me.. I held her hand and raised it to turn her around and see her whole beauty. Then I held her with my both hands and pulled her again closer against me.. I can't hide the happiness in me.. I kept on staring at her face and my lips started to bend upward to form a smile.. "I missed this moment with you K.."

Once again she shifted her eyes away from me.. So, I held her cheeks and faced her to me.. Then tears are starting to fall on her face.. I felt a sudden nips in my heart.. Then I immediately wiped it with my thumbs.. "K.. What is wrong?? Please don't cry.."