"So you're coming over to my house later?" I asked her leaning forward and smiling at her.

"I'll think about that," she said placing a finger against my forehead and pushing me away from her with a smile on her face. "If you're giving me a ride why not?"

"How about I'll give you a ride to heaven??" I bluntly asked her.
"and where am I going to ride?"

"Ride my dick and I'll bring you to heaven babe"

"Bish, I didn't refuse to ride Seo's dick just to ride yours," She said rolling her eyes on me. I like the way she can talk bluntly with me.

MINKYUNG'S POV

All classes were already done. Yeah, I have to meet Mr. Seo at his office. I packed my things but then Changkyun interrupt me.

"You? Already going to Mr. Seo's office??" he asked me helping me with my things. I look up at him and gave him a nod before making my way.

"So you'll come over later?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I feel that I kinda need someone to talk to after talking with Mr. Seo," I told him and he nodded.

Then we arrived in front of Mr. Seo's office, Changkyun knocked before opening the door for me.

"I didn't expect you to come with someone," Mr. Seo said referring to Changkyun.

"I'll wait for you outside," Changkyun told patting my head before exiting his office.

As soon as he closed the door I sat down in front of his desk. Then Mr. Seo takes a deep breath before speaking to me.

"What are you planning to do with your life??? I mean look at you, you even dye your hair blonde and now you look like some women who go out at night and go to the club. I like the way you look before, your too good and too innocent" he said.

"And what's the problem with that?? I just want to live my life" I rolled my eyes at him. "you already broke up with me so you have nothing to do with my life anymore!" I added slamming my hand on his desk as I up myself up.

"but I still care"

"No, you don't! When we started dating all you just want is to have sex with me and when I refused you broke up with me!"

"It's not because of that. I broke up because I'm your teacher and your my student and that's wrong" he argue with me.

"You're the one who told me that it doesn't matter because work is work and personal life is personal life!"

"But we won't get back together" he spoke.

"Who said that I want you back? I just wanted to live my life and try the things you told me to avoid 'cause you don't have the right to tell me what to do" I said turning my back at him as I made my way to the doorway.

The door suddenly opened and Ms. Yuri came in with a glass of water in her hand.

"Jagi~----" She was cut off when she accidentally poured the water on me.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to," she said.

Mr. Seo was about to approach me to help but Changkyun came in.

"I can handle this" Changkyun said wrapping his arm around my waist and dragging me out of Mr. Seo's office together with him.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
IT'S REVEALED!!! MR SEO AND MINKYUNG ARE FORMER LOVERS!
↪™🍑