"Im Changkyun," he said slamming the test paper down on my desk. "Im Changkyun, 98%"
"How in the world you get those percentages even if you just sleep or skipped my class almost every day," he said.

"Looks like I have given all of your test papers," he said. Then Minkyung raised her hand asking for her paper. "Name??" asked, Mr. Seo.

"Cha Minkyung" she spoke gaining everyone's attention cannot believe the transformation of our bookworm.

"You've changed a lot Cha Minkyung," Mr. Seo said as he made his way towards Minkyung, putting down her test paper. "Including your score," he said. I look at her test paper and saw "Cha Minkyung 71%" Yeah it's not the lowest most of my classmates got 68% but for Minkyung she always got the highest in Mr. Seo's class.

"Guess you have a problem with my subject, Meet me at my office later," Mr. Seo said. Looks like he has a plan on Minkyung.

"But Sir I----"

"We need to talk. In my office after all your classes" he said.

"A quick fuck" I whispered to myself but loud enough to be heard by Minkyung.

"What it is Changkyun?" Minkyung asked me.

"I thought you were coming to my house after class?" I asked her, wanting her not to come to Mr. Seo's office.

"Don't care if you have plans but meet me at my office and that's clear" Mr. Seo said before walking back in front of his seat.

"That sucks," She said. "But I swear to god, I won't suck his dick for him to give me high grades" she added making me laugh at her words. She's a little bit sweet but she can be savage and bold sometimes.

"Your language babe" I whispered to her.

"What's fucking wrong with my language, you always talk like this" she smirked at me.