II

Two weeks had passed since the last time Chanyeol saw Baekhyun, He admitted that he missed the smaller, but he's never gonna say it out loud.

at least not right now.

Sehun looked at his daydreaming friend, they were supposed to record the final song for their album, snapping his fingers repeatedly but his hyung seemed to be in really, really deep thought.

So he gestured to Jongdae and Minseok to knock some sense into their distracted producer, Giving Chanyeol a whack at the back each, He hissed at his members.

"Well you seemed to be mariana trench deep in thought"  The youngest shrugged.

"Yeah, you seemed to be daydreaming a lot these past few weeks, care to share?" Minseok said.

"Nothing's up okay? I just had a lot in mind" Chanyeol said, but the three didn't really buy it.

"Don't make me smack you again" Minseok threatened, out of all his members Minseok was the most scary, He can almost compare Minseok to Kyungsoo..

Almost.

"Alright alright, I met someone, there happy?" The moment he said the words "met someone" Jongdae fucking squealed like a little girl, it was annoying.

"Fucking finally! Who is she? Is she a singer too? I know you like em singing" Jongdae asked, finally his friend wouldn't be the odd man out! He won't have to suffer being a fifth wheel anymore.

"She's a he, Dae, and what the hell makes you think that singers are my type?" Chanyeol asked, offended that his friend made such an assumption.

"Uh your exes maybe?" Sehun said with a bored look.

"Yah!"

"Shut up all of you! Chanyeol I'm giving you 10 seconds, Tell us his name or else" Minseok threatened yet again before started counting down.

"10, 9"

"Wait! dont I have a say in this?"

"8, 7"

"Yah Minseok hyung!"

His cries fell on deaf ears, seeing as his members are waiting for what happens next

"6, 5, 4, 3"

He sighed, He doesn't want to die.

"2, 1"

"His name is Baekhyun!" Before Minseok could strangle him to death.

"Wait Baekhyun as in Byun Baekhyun?" Everyone looked at the youngest.

"Boy how did you know? Don't tell me you dated him?!" Jongdae screeched, Minseok bitch slapped him and told him to stop shouting, Jongdae cursed slightly at his boyfriend, rubbing his cheek.

"No you idiot, He's one of Luhan's bestfriends"

Everyone still didn't knew how he met Baekhyun

groaning he explained that Baekhyun has these sleepovers at Luhan's place every once in a while.

"I met Baekhyun-hyung once, when I came to Luhan's apartment because I forgot something."

"And You're just tellling us this now?!" Jongdae screeched again, Minseok looking at him with a frown.

"Well ya bitches never asked so~" Chanyeol never for once is his life face palmed this hard.

"Ugh, You guys are giving me a headache, are we recording or not?" Minseok demandad.

Following their elder's orders they started recording.

****

Baekhyun looked at his notes yet again, everything seemed normal, but there was something missing, He didn't remember what it was, he can't remember what it was.

taking out his notebook he looked through the profiles of his family and friends.

It sucks not remembering anything, he looked at Kyungsoo and Jongin's smiling faces, along with Luhan and that poker faced guy Sehun, they both have someone.

Baekhyun wished he has someone too, but he knows he'll never be able to love again.

He didn't realized his tears until he heard a knock on his door.

He stood up, brushing off the tears, he went to see who it was.

A tall man with big ears stood there, he was smiling slightly.

"Hey Baekhyun" The giant said.

Baekhyun looked confused, how did this stranger know his name?

Baekhyun panicked slightly, thinking it was a stalker, he looked for his bat but he doesn't remember where he put it.

"How did you know my name?" He bravely asked.

"You don't remember? I thought you wrote me down on that notebook of yours" The taller sighed, Baekhyun looked surprised, how did he know he has a notebook?

"I know what you're thinking, firstly I am not a stalker, second we actually met multiple times now" The taller explained.

"I'm Park Chanyeol" The man held out his hand.

"Are you sure you're not a stalker?"

"No."

"Okay, I'm Byun Baekhyun, but I think you already knew that" He gestured the giant to come inside.

"I don't understand, I know you wrote me in one of your notes"

"I don't know"

"Kyungsoo must've thrown it out or something" Chanyeol didn't realize that he said that out loud until Baekhyun answered him.

"Kyungsoo wouldn't do that, he knows how important my notes are" The smaller pouted, Kyungsoo did clean the house a few days ago maybe he did, maybe he didn't but the chosed the latter.

"I must've misplaced them, somewhere" shrugging he sat down on the couch.

"Hey! I got an idea" Chanyeol said, grabbing the stack of yellow sticky notes on the coffee table

"What?"

"We'll write the notes" He said smiling.

"Okay"

They wrote from the beginning, when Baekhyun mistook Chanyeol as serial killer up to when Chanyeol brought him cake.

"Where's your room?" Chanyeol asked sticky notes in hand, Baekhyun  lead Chanyeol to his room, the giant looked around

'Wow there's more notes here than outside" Chanyeol thoughts, glancing at the space between the table and Baekhyun's bed, He placed the notes.

"There, now you'll never forget me" Chanyeol smiled.

Baekhyun at the yellow notes on his wall, He must admit yellow is good color, all these pinks and blues aren't really to his liking.

"The next time I come by I'll be sure to bring a picture, so that we can start with my profile"

"Okay Yeollie" Baekhyun said.

"Yeollie?"

"Well Chanyeol seemed long, so I shortened it out" Baekhyun smiles, his eyes turning into cute crescents.

"Yeah sure, whatever you say Hyunie"

"Hyunie?"

"What? my name isn't the only long one here" Chanyeol murmured.

Both boys felt their hearts flutter at the sound of their nicknames, but both boys didn't knew what it was.

both boys thought of different reasons but deep down something in them knew.