Pt.6: Ending!

"Mine." Jeff pulls on your arm causing you to move away from Liu. "She loves ME!" Liu spat tugging on your other arm. "NO SHE DOES NOT!" They yank your arms until you cry as pain shoots through your arms they gasp and let go, they now hold your arms gently close to you. "Are you babe?" Jeff asks and you nod. "Sorry. Now..how do we settle this one?" Liu said wondering. You sure hope he wouldn't say 'Tug Of War Using (Y/N)'

"Guys. Where not settling anything, I like you as friends!" You say sternly. "Liu I think she's saying she likes both of us!" You face-palm and groan as the put their arms around you. Liu pulls you into a kiss and Jeff does the same, okay, maybe this isn't that bad after all!

You all stay up late at night watching movies. You fall asleep in Jeff's arms, Liu notices and presses his lips against your cheek. "Lets take (Y/N) to bed, she's so tired." Liu whispers to his brother and they nod.

***

Tucking you into bed they smile down at you. "Goodnight my angel." Liu purrs to you. You smile as they begin to walk out of the door, you grab their arms and grin.

"Stay."

They glance at eachother, and smirk.

:3 :3 :3

GUESS WHAT !

You know my First masky x reader?

I might be making a sequel!

- Am :3 thanks for reading this awesome FANFICTION!