Pt.3 Meeting people

Your POV:

You awake realizing it was a dream, you gasp when you realize your not in your own bed! You hear talking from outside the door, you creep over to it and put your ear against it. One voice is Jeff, and the other...well, you didn't know.

"Yeah, her names (Y/N), I want you guys to meet her. And be nice! Don't kill her. I really really like her, and she's a friend of Liu."

"Where is Liu anyways..?" The still unrecognized voice asks.

"He's locked up downstairs. Don't worry. Now lets meet (Y/n)!" Suddenly the door pushes open causing you to fall on your buns. (Lol) you gasp when you see SlenderMan's two proxies, Masky and Hoodie standing in front of you. "Wow, she's pretty!" Masky says eyeing you closley. You stand up. "Jeff !! Why did you bring me here?!" You demand and Jeff laughs. "Because, I want you here." You growl and charge at him, masky and hoodie both grab your arms tightly. "Let go dumb and dumber!" You snap at them causing them to let go, look at each other and laugh. "I'm going home!" Jeff sighs. "You wouldn't make it past the first floor without screaming your head off (Y/N)." You shake your head and follow him downstairs. "Hey jeff! You know your bro, Liu. He's gone. I think jane let him go to piss you off." A blonde-haired boy in a link costume chuckles, "She did what?? FUCK! Watch (Y/N)! I'll be back in a few hours." And with that Jeff jumps out an opened window and bolts to the city. You look at the person. "Nice Link costume, who are you..?" The man laughs, "I'm Ben drowned and I'm not link. I took care of him a long time ago." He says menacingly, you realize your in a mansion, full of serial killers and monsters. You gasp, "what's that?" You point behind ben and bolt down the stairs and out an open window.

Before you know it you see Ticci Toby charging at you with his hatchets. You scream as he shoves you to the ground. You squeeze your eyes shut waiting for the pain and death. "Wait a minute, your Jeff's 'toy'. He'd make me go to sleep if I did something to you." He purred in your ear sending a shiver down your spine. "IM NOT HIS TOY! Let me go!" You struggle. "No!" He shot back at you. You want to do something to embarrass him. "But your hurting my boobs!" You whine and his face turns red with embarrassment. "Oh uh..a..sorry." He lets you up still gripping your arms. Well, so much for that idea. But you decide to keep it up for the fun. "Ow, that sure did hurt. Why would you do that? Now I'm gonna have bruises on my BOOBS!" You laugh and he growls and twitches. "SHUT UP ALREADY!" He raises a hatchet and you scream running away and climbing onto a tree.

Later Jeff comes back with an unconscious Liu in his hand. "Jeff! (Y/N) Won't come down. I scared her!" Toby yelled at Jeff. "Huh..?" Jeff looked up to see you in a tree shaking. "He almost killed me!" You yelled at him nervously. Jeff shot Toby a look. "It's okay! I'll protect you!" Jeff grinned and you just held onto the tree tighter.

Liu's POV:

I woke up in my brother's pale hands. I growl as I see (Y/N) in a tree shaking like a leaf. "Hey (Y/N)! Jump! I'll catch you!" Liu shouted standing up. "A..Are you sure they won't hurt me???" The cute little (Y/N) asks. Everyone shook their head and (Y/N) jumped down into the tree landing in Liu's arms. He stumbled backwards and fell down leaving you on the ground with Liu awkwardly on top of you. You both blush and look away, he stands up and and you take his hand. "(Y/N), I love you." Liu says staring into your soft (E/C) eyes. "I..I Lov-" you where cut off by Liu kissing your soft pink lips. He cupped your face with his hands as you both started making out passionately.

Jeff's POV:

Ugh!! I'm going to kill that "SON OF A BITCH!" I accidentally yelled out loud interrupting there little session. "Back off Liu! That girls mine!" I charge at Liu "(Y/N) RUN!"

"IM NOT LEAVING YOU LIU!"

"YES YOU ARE!"

Mine! (Jeff The Killer X Reader X Homicidal Liu)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें